Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atv Gurl,
Just saw the pics of the scrambler. All I can say is OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

Every ime i ride a girl on the back of the blaster they always fall off idk i dont like riding trails slow and they dont understand leaning so we flip but ive rode with uters that are just as good as evry one else

Old 03-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer

I just read through this thread - boy I'm glad you all found something better to discuss than whether or not a chick is fat that rides a 4 wheeler - I didn't realize when I went out to ride I had to impress any guys - I always thought that was saved for bars, etc....Thanks for sheading that light for me!!!! Kinda hard to look pretty when I'm covered in mud from head to toe or having a pretty hair day when I have my helmet on......Went riding yesterday and it was a whopping 17 degrees here in Iowa....Let's see some anorexic cutie patootie do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way - no I'm not a "fat chick" - just a good ol' Iowa farm girl that was raised to be able to work and handle myself and not worry whether or not I have a little mud on me - actually the muddier the better - unless of course you are riding in a pasture and it's not mud!

Old 03-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Great pictures ATVGurl, sorry to here about your quad. I have a strict rule I never lend out my quad.

There are expensive toys!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

guys, yours minds are clouded from the oneil chics or the huevos calender. Listen up...you are not going to find waif models riding quads! repeat.. there is no place where your going to find 18-23 year old ,110lb, d cup, "Babes" sheding their filthy riding gear to expos their bikini clad hard bodies to go for a dip with you in some back woods watering hole. especially if your like most of the overweight toothless jackals i meet out on the trails. trust me...even if you could suck in your gut long enough to get them to notice you...as soon as you remove that helmet...its all over. if helmet head is enough to make your buddies goof on ya...the girls are gonna get a good laugh...there by breaking your concentration and the hold you had on your gut. reality is a bitch.

anyways..i ride with my wife. 5'6" 130LBS. riding is diffrent. we ride at a good clip. not all out. but fast enough to kill ya. and heres another bomb guys...women riding with d-cups hate whoops. my wife has to wear 2 sport bras to go riding...and then it just looks like one big boob! lol.

keep it real guys.

Old 03-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

First off I think it rocks to see women who can ride 4-wheelers. Just like seeing women that drive trail ready Jeeps on the road they all rock. I met this one girl last summer she came up to visit one of my friends. She loved riding ATV's and I agree I don't know what it is about girls and mud but the more the better.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Suits me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But anyway if she had trouble on the ATV I would gladly stop to help her out no problem for me. And plus she looked pretty good too so I guess that might have been an incentive to help her out. Just kidding I like to help out whoever I can!!

Old 03-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Trailblazer

There are hot chicks that ride quads!!! Im going to marry one in july, shes 21, weighs 115 and is a babe, no d cups, but she wants them. And she pushes me harder on the trails then most of my guy freinds. And her small size on a blaster has no problem keeping up with my lt250. she climbs hills, hits jumps and loves being covered in mud, we ride every chance we can.

I think this sums it all up "If you find a girl who is hot and likes to ride, keep her. "

Old 03-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Range Rover

My wife just started riding about 2.5 years ago. She's never ridden nothing at all until then. Now she can keep up just like one of the guys. One time last summer we were at Florence Oregon riding with some friends. (2) banshees, (1) 250R , (1) Raptor and she kept up on her 400ex and was never behind or kept anyone from having fun. I was once told by a friend that women are funny to be around when ridng atvs. At frist they are really timid about the whole thing, then after a little time they get some courage then a little while longer they do stuff that as there husband just makes you say to yourself " honey be careful!!!!!!!!!!" But I love riding with my wife anyone who says it sucks never has really been patient with there wife.

Old 03-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where is the pics!!!!!!!!1

Old 03-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Raptor660RNH... you are wrong!

been there, done that, do it all the time...

there are lots of HOT girls around here that love to ride.... and some even have their own quads

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!