Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2003, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all you guys who loves going out on a trip and riding with woment hat dont worry about getting muddy and dirty and women that go slow. I went riding the other day with alot of women not to say very good looking ladies. At first i was little worried about them being slow and all but no they where so fun to ride with went swimming and all!!!!!!!!!! This topic is for all you guys that want to tell about your riding experience with the ladies!!!!! let it ripppppppp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 02:14 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The view is much nicer when you let them lead for awhile also!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 02:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

We were playing follow the leader at kermit last year. (sand dunes). There were about 8 of us. 2 women on warriors and 1 on a 400ex. Going up one dune one gal stopped near the top on a dune on a narrowtrail and bearley got going enough to crest it. The gal behind me got right on my grabbar and when i took off the sand was pooring down the v slit in her shirt. After we got to the top and all stopped she was not real happy with me. She got off her quad and the sand was pouring out of her top above her pants. I was LMAO . She was well endowed. She was shaking the sand off those things. lol

Old 02-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

Well one day a friend (female) and I went riding, we normally ride with a group, no one else was able to go that day. She dumped it, so I came to help. As I was brushing her off she started with, I always wanted you to touch me there, she turned an stared into my eyes... oh this is the wrong forum this!!!

I think chics that ride ROCK , especially if they can really ride. My wife used to ride with me alot. I guess she got burnt out on it so we sold our quads. She wont even get on my shee.

Old 02-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Trailblazer

I went riding one time with about 4 girls. One was with me, one was with another guy and 2 were sharing a quad. We were riding in some tall grass around an old lake bed. (So it was really soft and muddy) Anyways, the girls were climbing a hill sideways and rolled halfway over. The were covered in mud. The were laughing so hard they couldnt stand up straight. I must say, its better watching girls get dirty than any one else. They seem to enjoy it. (And they weren't too shabby lookin either)

Old 02-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

It is fun to ride girls, as long as they have some interest. I agree, it's freakin cool when you see a chick who can ride and maybe even suprise you with her skills. These types are usually the fat ones though. Lets see if there are any girls reading this and see if they respond to the "fat" comment. If you find a girl who is hot and likes to ride, keep her.

Old 02-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

Lanksta, I think you mean to say " I like to ride with girls." Do you really want a comment on the fat issue? I think you might want to rethink that statement too. I will give you a chance to regroup before I reply to your adjective.

Old 02-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

ohh you gotta be trucha here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

I don't like riding with my wife. I let her ride Rappy once, and that was it. Don't get me wrong, Warrior Fans, I like her Warrior, but now I'm riding the Warrior and she rides the Rappy. I told her whe're gonna trade in the War and get her a Rap. I WANT MY RAPPY BACK..RAPPY BACK..RAPPY BACK...LOL!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2003, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

you got to have the pants in the house man!! you cant let a chick boss you arpund for ever dude!! take charge show her whose boss!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Riding with Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!