Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

If you could open an ATV shop,What would be diffrent about yours!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you could open a ATV shop,What would be diffrent about yours!!

Just wondering what you think would be intresting and diffrent in an ATV shop, what would you do to keep people coming back ..what would you offer in service,engine building,mechanics,etc..I want to open a shop some day but i want to be diffrent ,because when i walk into a cool shop im like a kid in the candy store..

If i use an idea of someones you will get 50 % off all parts...JK

I know some of you are young entrepreneuers and had bad service and said (I know what i would have done) to make them happy!!!

Old 02-12-2003, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default If you could open an ATV shop,What would be diffrent about yours!!

Mainly...i would be honest and wouldnt rip people off. I would stand by my products and work and if i was a local shop i would try my best to know every customer by name. i would be everybody's friend and have my hot wife behind the counter, with my dog sitting next to her or me. Now thats a shop!

Old 02-12-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

That;s a good idea but i mean something that i have never seen ,like i would want to make a track in the back to try out all the bikes,or for the customers to be abel to test ride some of the quads,or be abelto try out the products before you buy them.

what about the name of your shop?

maybe have aPS2 hooked up and have atvfury wars..

Old 02-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Liability insurance will keep you from allowing people to test ride the quads. It's expensive.

Old 02-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

if i had a shop it would feature really hot nude saleswomen and free ben and jerries to any one who buys something over $20.

Old 02-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

what's up dave,well are you off to dumont this weekend or what?

Well maybe well let them watch a bunch of videos from a helmet cam and have them decide that way..

Old 02-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes we are. Were all sick at the moment but hopefuly we'll be over it by Friday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

going up sunday or sat..are you off mon. i am still up in the air..ill let you guy's know..broke the new raptor rider in sunday and gave him a taste of the fast life ,did good holding on to the raptor for a few hours but it did indeed proove that you need to recpect her,He got bucked of 5 min. before we left and suffered a sore back and bent handelbars..she's always put's the best of them in there place!

Old 02-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Build a 2 mile track , then sponsor a bunch of races in your shops name , give your customers that buy a new quad from you a 1 year free unlimited track time (except race days ) and those who buy used they can get 6 months . All other riders that want to ride on your track charge a 20 dollar fee for the day and 35 for the weekend . You make money all the way around , your track brings you customers and recognition , your store brings you money and punk rights.

Old 02-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

I like that idea,then set up a dyno,have a display of the hottest items of the month featured on the quad of the month.
P.S it's hard to be unique but i like some of the ideas,is it that hard to be unique,shoot i would be happy with honest service and good prices,along with all that and a few other treats your shop will rock..

Have test runs for all viewers to see the latest prod. and bike run the track in the back...

and have an actual machine that tells what jetting you should run and fuel mixture etc...

Quick Reply: If you could open an ATV shop,What would be diffrent about yours!!