Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OUCH!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OUCH!!!!

See what happends when your waiting for your quad to be built?! I decided I'd go snowboarding today and I hurt myself on a jump! Now I can't hardly walk!! I better be good by the time I get my quad back! I should be, I just hurt muscle not bone or anything. My whole lower back and a$$ are aching with pain!! They didn't even bother to groom the slopes today so it was all hard packed ice too!! AHH the pain! lol! I'll heal, just puts me out of work and more time to post on the forum!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2003, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default OUCH!!!!

dude i totally know how you feel, about 3 1/2 weeks ago i was jumping on the rappy when all of a sudden i got bucked off in the middle of the jump, anyways i landed back first on a rock iguess under the sand, about 2 hrs later back at camp i could brely move and it looked like someone had stuffed a football under my shirt, it was my back (oh oh) 2 days later after mi could not stand the pain, and my wife nagging me to go to the hospital i went 30 min after x rays the shoved me on to a spine board put me in a neck brace, and the next thing i know i am in an ambulance going to a hospital they thought they were going to have to do emerg surgery on me thank god they did not, any ways it turnes out that i had a hairline fracture at the bottom of my spine, but all is well for now went riding last week but took it REALLY easy though still hurrts to stand up for a long time (my job) but gettin better as the days go by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 12:03 AM
RPM
Pro Rider
Default OUCH!!!!

It must be something in the air, my old man (64 Years young) decided to see which would make it back down to the bottom of a 100 ft hill the fastest, Him or the Quad. The end result is a broken wrist, torn tendons in his knee and multiple cuts and bruises from head to toe. Yes I said head, to top things off, he didn't have his helmet strap fastened and it came off of him. Dam Lucky it wasn't worse.

Just in case you were wondering, the Quad got there first and I am happy to say that it survived with a lot less damage than my father did.

Darn parents, you got to keep watch them all the time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default OUCH!!!!

To the helmet strap, gotta strap it. my friend doesnt strap his and i'm like, why where it at all?