Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SPEEDING TICKET

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 12:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Originally posted by: RoostKing
Ok so your ridng you quads illegally and speeding, now your pissed you got a ticket?? grow up and face the music. You effed up, now its time to pay... Sounds like you got off light, your lucky they didnt impound your quads for lack of registration prrof..

RoostKing...
ditto.

Old 04-14-2003, 12:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default SPEEDING TICKET

This is already been said, but run. That is if you are close enough to a trail or something (he cannot go down). If He was on you a$$ then you did the right thing by stopping. I ran one time and he outsmarted me (knew where I lived) and went to my house and waited on me to get home. Luckily for me I grew up in a small town so I just got reemed!!!

Old 04-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Range Rover
Default SPEEDING TICKET

So how canthey suspend my liecence for a extra 30 days for not having it registered. because if i dont rat the other kid out thats what he said would happen. its only a fine from what i know. its a atv not a car. its not registered to the road and not a car shouldnt there be different fines? I live in a small town too and the cops here are real bastards

Old 04-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

They can take your license away for doing just about anything boss. Same goes as if you were on the lake. If your driving a boat drunk they yank your license. Your not even on the road there. So learn from your mistake. Lucky for us we live on paved roads, but 1/4 mile down there is miles of trails, so if we hear a siren we just go faster. The dust cloud alone is enough to make the cop think twice about chasing us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2003, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default SPEEDING TICKET

since you have already been busted-kiss the cops a$$ maybe he will go light

Old 04-15-2003, 01:38 AM
Trailblazer
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Sounds like quite the prediciment.. Small town cops always use scare tactics to get you to snitch on your buddies. I had a similar incedent a long time ago.. eventually it blew over in court and didn't even have to go to trial. Now they have legalized atvs in streets if u have a licence, plus eye protection. but anyways. If you really think you are screwed, the worst case sceanario you can do is kiss *** to to the cop and apoligize.,which is a real bummer., sometimes it works too. You could even volenteer for community service in exchange for a lesser fine,or sentence. Perhaps you can get on a diversion. There isnt a whole lot you can do now, but anything is better than losing your license, trust me im there.hah.. Just suck it up and take it like a man, remember life goes on.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Just dont **** him off and more or you will be meeting LEROY and alsong with your new orange clothes you will get a bottle of liquid soap .......it takes longer to pick up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Spend the money around $25 bucks to find out what the laws are from a lawyer. That's if your that concerned with it.

For all of you who think it's cool to run from the COPS. When you run it only makes it worse on you WHEN they catch you. Each time you run you **** them off alittle bit more and they will hassle you a little bit more. After you get away, think about the next poor guy riding quitely down the road to the trails when a cop drives by. What do you think that cops gonna do. Fi you must ride down rodes keep the speeds and noise down. You'll get hassled less. Cops have enough problems with out you creating more.

Smitty

Old 04-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

I know a dude that lost his license for a DUI on a bike (the kind you paddle)

That really sucks though!!!

Old 04-15-2003, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default SPEEDING TICKET

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
I know a dude that lost his license for a DUI on a bike (the kind you paddle)
HAHAHA...now that would really suck, oh man thats funny

Quick Reply: SPEEDING TICKET