Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Need to be cheered up!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 06:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to be cheered up!!

yeah me and queen will get really dirty together...ahem on seperate bikes of course.

Thats too bad your bedridden. I had the sickest time out at the beach last weekend. you should have been there. It was sunny, and yeah...it was tight. Next weekend ill dedicate all my fun to your name ok?

Old 04-15-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

In the Silver Lake post you said something about being pregnant. I thought you already had the baby. Am I mistaken??? Hope your feeling better......

Old 04-15-2003, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

man that sucks hope you get better is the shee going to be fixed?

Old 04-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

lilb*tchboy....shut up...DQ would never get " dirty" w/ ur honda riding ***.....she has class....she rides a yamaha!!!!

ok on to the main subject....6 months thats a long time....if u can walk u can at least ride a little bit...if a doc told me i couldn't ride for a while ...i would kick his nuts out his ahole!!!

get well soon...

Old 04-15-2003, 11:59 PM
Range Rover

Heyoo,

thanks for the tips! I do have PS2 I just bought Splinter cell so when I kick that games azz I'll move on the ATV off road fury!

As for the Shee No, they didn't get it all fixed I ended up having to pay $300 for what they did...Head gasket, water pump and a weisco bullet crankshaft.... so whatever... I just got tired of dealing with the jerks. Oh yeah those pistons they wanted to replace were 2.517" and the new from factory specs were 2.517" to 2.521" so sure they needed to be replaced huh LMAO Dealers are such a joke!!

And as for what happened...Yes I did just have my baby about a month ago and then 2 weeks later I had emergency surgery to remove my gall bladder thingy.. and then last week I was admitted again for deep vein thrombosis or in english blood clots in the extremities... The reason I won't be ridding is the bumps and jarring might cause one to move resulting in a stroke heart attack or pulmanary embelism..(death) YUCK!! And if that wasn't reason enough!! I am on enough blood thinners to make it like water! sooooo if by chance fall off or get cut I would bleed to death.. Sooo I'm thinking I'll listen to the doc this time!!

Old 04-16-2003, 07:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] O my, yep better listen to the Dr. Sorry to hear about the bad luck.

I should have a good story by Monday. I will be replacing my tranny this weekend and as most know me working on my bike always leads to something intresting.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider

Wow!!! Yes please listen to your Dr. Did they do the laser surgery to remove the Gall Bladder?? The reason I ask is the same thing happen to me but by the time the Dr. finally figured out what was wrong my liver was infected. PM your address and I will put together a little ATV care package for you.

Again, please stay in bed...............

Rhonda V

Old 04-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider

sounds serious. i would stay off the quads for a little bit.

Old 04-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

She has class? lol ok...and you ride a craptor...man, your just stylin' aint cha. I forgot you had class too, shouldnt you be studying for school little boy? Dont make me school you on the principals of why your 4-stroke will never beat my 2-stroke

Old 04-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

beachb*tch...if it is blue or starts w/ a Y...its tha SHIZNITS!!!....u ride a HONDA...bottom of the food chain...ur R eats the feces my " craptor " leaves behind....LOL....suck it beotch!!!!

Quick Reply: Need to be cheered up!!