Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Need to be cheered up!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to be cheered up!!

Ahhh...the good old days of being single. I think I got married to young, and I know I had a baby to young.
Kids are cool though you can put them in a lil pouch/carrier thing strap em to your back and hit the trails!

Enjoy it while ya can Beech!

Old 04-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

dabeech plans on it. Thanks miss

Old 04-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Quote: lilmissmud
Ahhh...the good old days of being single. I think I got married to young, and I know I had a baby to young.

whats the matter missmud, are you already having a midlife crisis in the 20's ???? LOL All of a sudden all that talk about sitting home and having kids has got you thinking now.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Range Rover

Whatever.....Nah I'm no where near mid-life Buck-O...however you are! so whats it like to be old huh?

Nope, I wouldn't trade my life for anything Not to often you can have what I have at my age, it took alota work to get here. And I didn't make by being chained to the sink either! This "housewife" works her tail off!

Old 04-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

thats good you are busting your tail, it'll pay dividends for you and your family. Old ? naw, hardly at 36 Im just begining to have fun and travel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 06:54 PM
Range Rover

Guess not everyone gets lucky like I did...

Anyhow...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

since you can't ride for awhile it's time to start tearin the bike down and sending parts out to be chromed and anodized. so when your ready to ride the shee is sweet.

Old 04-17-2003, 07:04 PM
Range Rover

Thats a thought...but I kinda wanted to keep them stock for the most part. I didn't buy them to be racing machines I bought them to enjoy on the trails and around our property... If you start working on them it gets to be a disease and before you know it you put more time into getting them to run right than you do ridding them!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Besides I don't need to try any harder to get myself killed!! The shee is fast enough for me right now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

lilmissmud....your a woman after my own heart....any lady that can talk technical numbers about quads is like having Shania Twain sitting next to me singing in my ear....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Maybe you can teach my wife what you know about Engines and calibrations?!?!..LOL Good Luck with your time off...Keep as busy as you can, and before you know it...you'll be back in the saddle tearin' up the dirt!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Range Rover

thanks! your too sweet! take a lesson michealaz!!

momma alwas said ya catch more flies with hunny than vinager.....but $hit beats em both........uhhhh nevermind LOL

Quick Reply: Need to be cheered up!!