Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

"cough" "cough" did we forget someone? Bigger, you are not getting away with that $6 dollar trophy that easily. And my dad has had some pretty good practice on the BOMB for the stock class. If ya'll look too fast, I will be riding the bomb in the stock class. although, I give the win to the TRAILER QUEEN and crafty. I think there will be way more competition than you think in the "bolt on" class, and I think a Raptor will take the win.

Stock: trailer queen, or if THEMOOSE shows up then THE MOOSE
Bolt on: ????????
Modified: Grasshopper
Super modified: this will be a close one between DSmike, Samcoe(comming?), RCR, 14mins, Dollarbillz, and F8Lraptor(charles), and way more competition if others decide to come
Open: Yeah, scooby's got it covered, if he's running right. If not, I give it to Ryan, DSmike, or Samcoe.

Old 05-05-2003, 09:02 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AdamsBadDS650
I give the win to the TRAILER QUEEN and crafty.

Stock: trailer queen
The trailer Queen is not stock anymore.

Stock: 01 virgin that is owned by ChetRacer could win just sitting there.

Old 05-05-2003, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

THEBOM, yeah you guys need to come for sure! On the menu, Roasted Raptor or Raptor on a stick!..he..he...he[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Chet, needs to come and play too!

Old 05-05-2003, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

I have way to much stuff to do and not enough time to do it in. I hope to see a lot of people at the nationals that are the forums just having a good time. I will try to have both of quads up and running real good and up for the competition.

We shall see who take home the trophy.

Old 05-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Adam....you forgot someone. The Baja will be..... ...considerably faster than last time. No.. ALOT faster than last time. Let's just say it's not even gonna compare to last time!!!! I just hope I can hang on to the dang thang!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL

Old 05-06-2003, 12:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Okay,

I know I forgot alot of people, actually I didnt but I didnt want to type a NOVEL.LOL.

Maybe I should put it like this: OUt of the FASTEST 15 quads 10 of them will be DS's, and I believe the top 5 will have 5 DS's in it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

DSmike(2)
SAmcoeds(1)
THE BOM (1)possably (3)
Dunedevil (1)
ScoobyDFW (1)
Rooster (1)

There, that outta get you Rappy boys going!! LOL!!

Oh! and which one of you Rappys are going to BEAT the new guy(Maxraptor) IS he going to be the FASTEST Rappy at the Nationals. He sounds pretty confident.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter

Old 05-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

SMOKED PIG is on the menu for sure. I may have to get 3 or 4 of them to go with the gumbo.

We are going to EAT before the races, that will help the raptors guys out.

ward660- puts lots of SALT in the gumbo, i bet we can make those DS guys 25 pounds heavier by race time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Lee will be busy at the grill

Old 05-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Maxraptor- Bring it on down, plenty of room. We will see what you got.

Old 05-06-2003, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

LOL...u DS girls r too much....u jump our ballz when we ( yamaha guys ) start this shiz in the Bomb room, and look u lil beotches r in our room talkin mad shiz when we all know raptors will win over ur tub of shiz dumbo racers!....and u know this!!!

sounds like Maxraptor has one bad *** rappy....shiff shiff do i smell bacon....wait a sec...its fried dumbo w/ a hint..... BEOTCH U JUST GOT SEVRED!!!!

Old 05-06-2003, 01:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

TURBED!!!!!

Where you been?? You going to make it down, and show all of us "dumbo Beotches" how your Rappy slices Bacon??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I am talking a little smack, cant let you and 14 have all the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] actually this is a good way to see who all is coming, and what the Competition looks like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

C'mon on down TURBED! I'll save a race for ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Quick Reply: ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???