Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

its fried dumbo
I have eaten too much of this stuff. Word on it is it has to be tenderized before cooking. So that means we will have to whip the snot out of it first. It won't be a problem because we all know how easy they are to catch since they're sooo slow.

LMAO at Chet racer.

I got the salt covered!

The date is June 28th I beleive, in Aledo, TX.
Now what are the classes? (I don't want to hook this bottle up if I am going to ahve to race DSMike because of it)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2003, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

...cough....cough Craycraft 800....cough cough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

.........maybe...naw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider

me and my brother will be camping too

Old 05-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider

Bigger, Buttfungus, DSmike, Scooby, Adam....no Adam....you ride with the enemy most of the time. Anyway, we "bacon-boys" have to stick together!!! You know what they say about rivalry within the camp...it breeds confusion and WORRY!!! LOL This thing only gets "bigger & better"! Win or los.., win or lo.., win or l..., I can't even SAY the word!!! This is gonna be great!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider

QUOTE: sounds like Maxraptor has one bad *** rappy....shiff shiff do i smell bacon....wait a sec...its fried dumbo w/ a hint..... BEOTCH U JUST GOT SEVRED!!!![/quote]

Disturbed, I sure hope YOU can make it..........badboy.....LMAO

Old 05-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with what Boxman is saying, us Rappy boys gotta stick together, too. Ahhh, I smell bacon! come on piggy boys, I'm commin for you. DUSTY, I AM COMMIN FOR YOU FIRST!!

Hey Mark, what's this I hear about a new playground? Somethin bout a new lot that was bought for the Nationals, with cliffs, and a tank. Is this true?

Old 05-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

LOL...this is a yamaha forum....can u DS people get that through ur fat infested heads....oh thats right w/ the consent smell of bacon surrounding u, all effort is toward "FEEDING" ur already fat heads and rides, and zero brain usage toward memory!!!!

yet on another note....the " Turbed " will not be making this trip...and i have many reasons...and none of them involve being afraid of racing a few magic elephants...end of story....

if u want a piece of me...and my normal running raptor u will have to wait till lil sahara OK sorry to break ur hopes and dreams.....

but if anyone form the CO area is planning to attend this DS BB-Q let me know i may just change my mind, or send money!!!

peace girls!!!!

Old 05-06-2003, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Turbed!!

Thats to bad, but I understand. Dont fret though, I can wiat just keep that perdy rappy in CO and keep believing that Fast DS's dont exsist.

It must be nice to live in your world, everything is so..........well, it must be nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Turbed, when you come down, I will let you ride the BULL so you can see that it is FOR REAL. fast DS's do exsist in the real world. LOL. That race with DemonDS wasnt a bad dream! LOL. believe me, the NIGHTMARE gets worse MUCH WORSE!

mmmmmmm, Im hungy!

BIgger.

Old 05-06-2003, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Adam- YES there is a new Trailer park. It is 3 miles down the road. It used to be a old sand pit. Pics to follow. It is 100 times better than what we have been using

Quick Reply: ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???