Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NOTIONALS???

I think It might happen this year!

Thier usually is a rappy in a class or two to spoil it though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Will thier be any rappy's this year that can take Scooby? Na.

stock: winner........ Buttfungus
Bolt-on class: winner. quadman650 0r Boxman
modified : winner..... Biggerisbetter
Super modified: winner DSmike
OPEN class...winner... ScoobyDFW

Sorry boys,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BIggerisbetter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2003, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

There must be something in the water you are drinking biggerisbetter. You are dreaming if you think that is ever going to happen. But if it does Oh Well, I will be the first to shake your hand and say "Good Race"

Old 05-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can you camp there?? I have been reading the forums for a while and i got my raptor finshed 4 weeks ago. Will the fastest quads be there?? I want to go where the fastest quads are and show them how a real raptor runs. I saw a lot of fast DS's and a few raptors at snake hunt. My son and i were watching to see what the compition has. We were using a stop watch and looks like very few could run 300 feet in under 5.2. (we had marked a few spots earlier in the day) Is 14 the fastest raptor down there?? He was the one with the pipe that hooks to his nerf??

I got something for those DS's

Old 05-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

Sure Maxraptor come on down, I think there is going to be camping, should not be a problem.

Old 05-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ernie- you run craycraft?? You run gas or alky??

Old 05-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You are correct MAXraptor!

Thier are very few hear that can run 5.2 (sand drags), thier are only a couple that can run 5.0's

Why didnt you UNleash that bad-boy at Snake hunt?? while you had the fastest out thier to run agianst?? just curious.

14mins is hosting this race, it is on his land, so yes he will be thier, and yes he is ONE of the fastest rappys thier(off NX).

COme-on down! thier is plenty of space to camp, and you'll meet alot of cool guys and thier families.

BIgger.

Old 05-05-2003, 03:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Biggerisbetter- We were shaking it down, and needed to get some time on it first. All the machine work was suppose to be done 3 weeks earlier. I had the quad up and going 7 days before snake hunt. I hated to drop the hammer with out more time on the motor. We went to the drag strip the week after and ran 7.5 (asphault) She is ready to roll now. We are going to the jamboriee and show zombie and 14mins that they left plenty in the motor.

Old 05-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Don't get too excited yet there Bigger.
How did Scooby do at SnakeHunt? He's tuning a new turbo right? (maybe he will still be tuning then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])
Ok, I'll give you DSMike for the Super Mod.
The modified class is still open, although right now I think RCR will have most covered.
The bolt-on you probably guessed better than I can.
Stock, NO WAY.

No matter who wins its going to be great! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2003, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DAMN THE BAD LUCK!!

You know its hard to believe but thier was ANOTHER 727 Rappy(craycraft) thier that has ALL the stuff you have in your engine,that was also being broke in that weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ward!

I will garrantee that Buttfungus quad will win the stock class,and with me on it, I will challege ANY piped and jetting Rappy thier.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

RcR falls into the Super-mod class(sorry) actually DSmike technically falls into the modified class cause he is still stock -bore, so he might win 3 classes.LOL.

we'll see I guess, I just wanted to get the "juices" flowing for this event, and hey.....it just might work yet!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BIgger.

Quick Reply: ALL DS SWEEP AT ATPT NATIONALS???