Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best 690 kit for Raptor

So why even say anything ??!!??

Old 05-09-2003, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Okay this is my claim to fame. I was out at patton and there was this guy on a rap just dustin everyone. After a while I decided to take him on. I road up and stopped in line with him. I looked at him and he looked at me. I gave him the llittle head nod to say lets go. Then I took off giving all I had, well to my surprise I never even say him go by like I expected. In fact when I got to the top and looked back at him, he just turned around and left. Now you may think and some did that he didn't race me because he was leaving. But I see it a different way, I put the beat down on him and he saw the new king of the hill and left because he couldn't handle that. But wait there is more. Later at the sand drags there he was again and since some had said I waited to long to race him I jumped right into it. I mean I really jumped right into it. He was lined up on the starting burm so I jump the burm to make sure I would make the race. Now I looked at him (as I flew by) and he looked at me (as I flew by) but no time to nodd my head I had to land, But again I beat him. Now I did have alittle rolling start, but no start is perfect, got to takem as they come. He could of had a Craycraft, Trinity, Sparks, anything and it don't matter because he got dusted. Now as I see it I was the fastest that day and that is the way I say it. Ha!

Old 05-09-2003, 02:08 PM
Range Rover

i chat with Scott at Sparks all the time and i know every little detail of that motor...and maybe your right about my motor.....maybe your not.....all i know is that my sparks 690 motor runs strong and is realiable....and that makes me happy....airraptor you can say all you want about whether i know or dont know anything about the FSW2 black raptor motor....it doesnt matter to me.....i have nothing to prove and dont have to compete with all the keyboard jockeys here........you are fast in the dunes and you have a fast raptor....and that's great......and i am happy that you love your raptor....because God knows i love mine.......but i dont stand on my soap box and bitch at others and get into arguements about those quad is faster....i dont need to do that.............anyway.....have fun in the sand.....
herbdon......

Old 05-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

air-you back home now?

Old 05-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

SPARKS WOULD HAVE WON WITH A 200 POUND RIDER THAT DAY, THEY JUST MADE EVERYONE LOOK THAT MUCH WORSE USING THE KIDS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I DOUBT THAT EVERYONE GETS THE EXACT SAME MOTOR LIKE THAT ONE AT FSW'S BUT THOSE WERE CUSTOMERS QUADS?????AND NOT CURTIS'S PERSONAL QUADS??? BUT I DO KNOW THAT SPARKS 690 ARE FASTER THAN MY TRINITY 686 WAS