Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day (Pismo)

I'll be there...me and the 'shee...

Old 05-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Waynerod:

I seriously doubt you'll get reservations this late fpr Memorial Day. I'll bet their sold out and have been for over a month...

good luck...

Rude Dog

Old 05-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well this is what I have found out over the years staying there. If you have a trailer, you can take it down to the beach and leave it but you cant keep the vehicle that you towed it with on the beach over night without a pass. So if you got someone that is staying on the beach and dont mind being your taxi, there you go, otherwise your going to have to bring a moped, enduro or a go ped with some good wide tires to get you cruising down the dunes to your vehicle if you need be. Heck, before I had my trailer, my brother just dropped is off on the beach with a tent and our bikes and came back the next morning with breakfast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Trailblazer

Very true. I have been doing Pismo for quite a while. They are really starting to crack down on people who spend the night with out a Camping pass. The fine is pretty stiff. I have done it (When we have more cars then passes), you just need to get up real early and drive out for coffee and come back and buy another day pass.

As we get closer to the weekend, hit me up I may have some extras.

Old 05-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i heard memorial reservations were sold out before easter.

OOC, something about alcohol and bottle rockets makes me really uneasy...you should give em to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

Chubs,

I never said my stock 440 cannondale can keep up with ur 727 why u puttin words in my mouth?? And second of all I have had a Raptor, 250r and a 400ex so no this isnt my first bike by a long shot. Ive had a raptor and i know what they can do with a stock motor and no there no screemer with out motor work. And this "pice of $hit" u refer to will beat about all of the just piped and jetted raptors out there. And RaptorOwner ill race u 4 fun if u want 2.... Also chubs if u think ur big 727 is so fast race my buddys 370r...

Old 05-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

thunderalley400ex,
we can meet up, no bickering and fighting here. I just like to have fun. I will have the black and white raptor with the one of a kind Fender graphics on it. Just introduce yourself and we can go play at the hill or drag strip in the back.

Old 05-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

Ok RaptorOwner thats how its suposto be done for FUN! Ill look 4 u and when I find u we race a couple times 4 fun...

Old 05-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool, see you there buddy!

Old 05-11-2003, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

WOW, so people can really get along on here. You guys have renewed my faith in mankind.
We need to make a meet somewhere somehow. when you are out there all the bikes start looking alike.

I can recognize Dabeech, Ive seen the back of his bike too many times. I heard they put Koolaid in the sand so it doesnt taste so bad.

.( note to self: bring a chain and anchor to slow Sonny down. If that doesnt work fire on him w/bottle rockets

But the rest of you are another story. I know thunder is on a Cdale,what color? Raptorowner is on a black and white Rappy (lunch)J/K. The Queen on a Shee,mmmmm sweet. Maybe she will have time for her loyal deciples this time. We come bearing gifts, the very precious golden sand.

Maybe post a flag somewhere so we can all meet.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day (Pismo)