Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Memorial Day (Pismo)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day (Pismo)

Yo, Thunder... I wasnt trying to put words in your mouth. I have raced a 370R and it beat the $hit out of me. I know that I am not the fastest quad and never will be, there is always someone out there that is faster and getting faster every day... I just love to race and will race anyone. The 370R that I raced was so tricked out, it ran on methanol and just screamed. I would give n e thing for that bike man... but, I will be out to Lil' Sahara Memorial weekend... We should get a big meet out there sometime during the summer it would be awesome, lots of beer and woman, I also don't have anything against Cannondales it is just that my friend has one and he is always complaining of it being broke down and I am sick of hearing his whining, I know that it is not with all of the cannondales but his is a pile and I am tired of hearing him whine like a little girl about it. He will hit a jump once or twice and then say my shocks are to loose or I need a new rim or some other lame a$$ excuse so I am sorry for saying all that crap. And OUTOFCONTROL, I was just trying to say that I won't turn down a race to anyone... I was just talking crap to make it more fun for everyone, and we will have to meet up sometime and race, -k-? Later!!

NuG

Old 05-11-2003, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

See, the Yamaha forum could be a nice place sometimes.... and everyone says this is the worst of them all..... oh yeah, hehehehehe Lets just have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2003, 04:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Your gonna need more then a boat anchore! lol. jk. Dont even think about aiming bottle rockets at me. I have a few roman candles and PLENTY of m-1000's that will make you tuck your tail and run! haha

Old 05-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Its all good Nug. I know what you mean, there is this one chump uh or I mean guy out there on a white R,( thats a honda R not a rappy) its not even fun to race him anymore, but its a good judge to see if I am getting any faster by how BAD he beats me. Damn you Sonny I dont think I have eaten that much in a whole weekend as I did the last time we raced.

Old 05-11-2003, 07:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ok, we will line up on opposite sides of the flats. We dont want you eating any more then you have to (gotta stay thin right) hehe

Old 05-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
ok, we will line up on opposite sides of the flats. We dont want you eating any more then you have to (gotta stay thin right) hehe
Did the small girla grow up? As you know, bro, J/K!

Old 05-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I wonder if you could lose weight on a sand diet.

Old 05-12-2003, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

a lot of fiber..

Old 05-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Chubbynug,

About what u said about Cannondales its all water under the bridge. I know I have bad days to. no hard feelings here... OOC, My dale is red with black headlight covers, it is stock for now and i will be wearing a silver healmet with a yellow fox shirt...

Old 05-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yea the reason I couldnt respond faster is because im rebuilding my computer and im on my buddys computer..

Quick Reply: Memorial Day (Pismo)