Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Paul Turner Hi Rev Banshee pipes

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paul Turner Hi Rev Banshee pipes

I think i have decided on buying these pipes for my 2003 Banshee. Where is the best place to buy these and the price for chromed ones or if they have stainless? Thanks all

Chris

Old 05-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

My friend just bought CPI performance headers and silencers... They sound sweet as HeLL and were only $500, well worth the money for the increase in power he has got!!

NuG

Old 05-09-2003, 12:29 AM
FMF
Pro Rider

They say the best pipe out for the Banshee is the FMF SST and the Toomey T5.

Old 05-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Trailblazer

Go with the Toomey Kit. You wont be disapointed. Comes with jets 270's and 280's mains, needles (dynoport), air box vents for the stock airbox and very detailed installation instructions. They have an outstanding customer service department as well. They answer their e-mails promptly and help you out via the telephone if need be. I've had mine for two years now and wouldn't trade them for anything.

Old 05-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

anyone know any prices on chrome??

Old 05-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

I always find it funny when people recommend T5 pipes to everyone because "They are the best" when even S.Toomey himself admits that the FMF SSTs and the Pro Circuits pipes are more powerfull than the T5s...It is like they have been brainwashed or something...

Anyway the PTmidrange are pretty good pipes for what they are mid range pipes, if this is really what you want then go for it...

There is so much misinformation going on thse boards it is not even funny!!!

I always like to read things such as "CPI inframe pipes are drag only pipes no low end at all" this is too funny...They obviously never ran CPIs on thier Shees because they would know better!!!

Old 05-10-2003, 12:24 AM
FMF
Pro Rider

World Class has the Toomey T5 (Chrome) For $599. And Rocky Mountain has the Toomey TR-6 for $629.99 and they are Chrome .

Old 05-10-2003, 07:37 AM
Trailblazer

Imback,
Hmmm, I never said in my brief post that Toomey pipes are the "best". I dont even think I implied it. I merely recommended them as being a good "package" that came with the necessary hardware (jets, needles etc) and detailed installation instructions. I have had a great experience with them and the company, including their customer support dept. Furthermore for you to say that Stewart Toomey would "tell you himself" that pro circuits or FMF pipes produce more horsepower than his product, (which they dont) is actually quite laughable. So yes, in reading your post there IS quite alot of "misinformation" on this board, and your post is a perfect example of same.
Back to the original question, pretty much any after market pipe you choose will be a big improvement over stock, its just a matter of choosing one. Good luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2003, 07:44 AM
Pro Rider

Ok there buddy you sure like to talk out of your ***...S. Toomey admitted on BansheeHq a few weeks ago that the FMF SSts and the Pro Circuit were more powerfull than his T5s in a thread about the new TR6.You can also take a look at the brochure Toomey made available to promote the new TR6 and you would see that the T5 are outpowered by a number of pipes so...

Old 05-10-2003, 07:52 AM
Trailblazer

According to the graphs that I have seen this is not the case. As far as the HQ goes show me the thread, Buddy.

Quick Reply: Paul Turner Hi Rev Banshee pipes