Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

OH CANADA???????? time for a border skirmish!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OH CANADA???????? time for a border skirmish!!!!

It seems to me that it is just brotherly love for the raptors and banshees to have some good hearted smack talking. However what is totally unacceptable is the Canadians (BOMB) riders to enter into our cirlce of friends and try to stir up some outside crap!! Canada is good for lumber and water!!! Nothing else from canada is worth a crap!
Canadian whiskey?? I'll take Jack or Jim!! Canadian women?? Oh dear god!!!! Canadian quads? hell I would rather have an old big red!!! Oh yeah, I also don't want canadian disease (SARS). It is one thing to invade the yamaha forum if your from Suzuki, Kawa, or honda, but no to Canada!!!!

Old 05-11-2003, 02:20 PM
Range Rover

What the hell is wrong with you???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
You think that just because a canadian company builds a heavier-than-most quad that everything else made in Canada is crap?

What did Canadians ever do to you? Have you ever been to Canada?
Seriously, why would you post crap like this?

Old 05-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Better Canada than a ZIPPER QUAD GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR A## !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAPTOR BRAIN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Range Rover

For the record the DS guys did not come here to stir crap, your sore Raptor owner was in our forum stirring the crap. We just came here in defense of or machines. Maybe you guys should keep a tighter leash on your Japanese supporters. But then again i cant blame you guys for being sore I would be upset if my bike handled bad and my starter and transmission went out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

what did canada ever do to me? Your government officials compare my president to adolf hitler. When we go to battle does our friends the canadians watch our back? It must be great to be canadian and know that the 2 tugboat navy, 1 jeep army, and 3 machine gun marines will NEVER have to defend canada because no matter what we cover your azz!! And for what? So we can listen to you rip us, bitch moan and complain about how we are imperialists and blood thirsty! Go look in the forum navigation, click on the support for the troops and tell all of the guys who are out in the god forsaken Iraqi desert how great canada is!! Tell them about how you all are so superior to us here! The problem with canada is that the french speakers have taken it over!! No worries though because the bloodthirsty, imperialists will always make it possible for you to exist!! You all are free to speak because our grunts make it possible!!!!

Old 05-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider

Why were the terrorist always trying to come across the border from canada???? whats that all aboot?

eh?

just joking with ya all.

Old 05-11-2003, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

The terrorists couldn't get a doctors appointment in Canada with there universal medical coverage so they come here! Hey if I sound pissed its because I am. How many american boys have died protecting ALL of north america from terrorism. So when we need help, or even thanks who do we go to? England, Poland,Australia and Spain. Where are our Canadian brothers???

Old 05-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

ya what is your problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
canada makes bombardier does that makes all of us bad. it not like yamaha is made in the states its all in japan. and what does the states make oh ya the polaris 700 sportsman tank i'm not sure how you consider that light. not all of us aggree with the president i'll tell you how it works up here the east win the elections because they have more seats. the west ends up getting shafted and most of the time don't aggree with our prime minister. i think we should have supporting you guys but then again i think that i think opposite of jean cretien or however you spell his name. luckily there is a new leadership vote coming up so things should hopefully get a little better there. Oh ya btw our premier thought we should help you out but the west doesn't get much support from the federal government. and yes i amit we definaly don't have the army you do but that doesn't mean you have to bash it. and as for the french people there all in Quebec in the east. and sars is not a canadian disease and is not even in the west the only place its a bit of a problem is in ontario there is no cases in the west. all the sars is in china and that area not here. and if you don't think water and lumber is good for anything try not using fresh water for a week. and ya i'll i can say is all the bad stuff it total crap you take just a few of us and apply it to everyone in the country....

Old 05-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

If you what to talk borders Mexico is the real problem!

Old 05-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

It is true that I have taken what comes from the east and applied it to all of ya! I do realize that some of you don't like what is going down up there, but in this country when we have to go to fight, either for our selves or to protect someone the whole country (minus San Francisco) rally together. We don't agree perhaps, but we fight as one! Look at the guys we've got over there, they ain't all just from Texas cuz Bush is. Does it mean you suck? perhaps not, but YOUR countries attitudes do. If you read carefully I said canadian lumber and water were great! The SARS crack was for the guy who asked if I had been to Canada, remember only recently did The WHO lift the travel warning. What is the deal with the attitude of Canada? England got whipped by us and now they back us, what did we do to you to give you an attitude problem?

Quick Reply: OH CANADA???????? time for a border skirmish!!!!