Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

wish me luck!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wish me luck!

That is pathetic they gave you that much punishment for just swearing. What grade are you in? At my highschool Seniors get a way with anything, if one did that they'd get suspended AT MOST, Sounds like you got some d!ckheads at your school. I feel for ya

Old 05-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Royalty Rider
Default wish me luck!

That is so stupid, cant believe you had to go to court for cussing at a teacher...so lame.
Suspension would of been appropriate. Well, quit cussing out your teachers and get to studying. Teachers can be stupid we all know......

Old 05-14-2003, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default wish me luck!

I don't understand the school system any more. When i was in school they beat my a$$ almost twice a week for fluncking a test or tripping somebody, or not crossing my t's right. What it all boils down to there is no more discipline in the school system. They are all afraid of getting sued by the parents when the parents are the root of the problem. It has to deal with strict discipline while the child is little and continue through his teenage years. My parents always beat my a$$

Oh yea and what the hell is up with TIME OUT!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2003, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default wish me luck!

well I agree with all of you its all bullsh#t 24hrs is alot my friend got 14hrs for beating up a teacher oh well, I am only in 10th grade and I am exspelled from there now they said i caused to many problems but they didnt kick me out because of the disorderly conduct........................................... ............I HATE SCHOOL!!

Old 05-14-2003, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default wish me luck!

Yah school blows...stick with it and those idiot teachers for a little while longer...I remember having a little temper tantrum similar to yours, but it only cost me one day of In school suspension...just survive...I know you can

Don't say stupid things
next time you want to cuss a teacher out, just say Raptorjay says" F...OFF!!"

Old 05-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default wish me luck!

Originally posted by: Ernie660R
I don't understand the school system any more. When i was in school they beat my a$$ almost twice a week for fluncking a test or tripping somebody, or not crossing my t's right. What it all boils down to there is no more discipline in the school system. They are all afraid of getting sued by the parents when the parents are the root of the problem. It has to deal with strict discipline while the child is little and continue through his teenage years. My parents always beat my a$$

Oh yea and what the hell is up with TIME OUT!!!!!!
I pretty much agree with you. I think what is lacking here is respect. If you respect your teacher and dont cuss at them, then you will not get in trouble. But if I had done that, court would have been the least of my worries. My Dad would have kicked my butt up and down the street.

My child is being raised the same way I was, you do the crime, you do the time plus some. My son gets no slack, if he does something wrong he gets in trouble.

And dont get me started on time outs. I spanked my son once, two swats on the rear, now if I ever mention a spanking he straightens right up. Of course he is only 6.

My advice would be to learn to respect people and their property, it will go along way when you are older.

Now, can we get back to atv's and forget the childish stuff.

Bat

Old 05-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Range Rover
Default wish me luck!

Ernie and bat you two culdnt of said it any better, kids theses dont get any discipline for anything. Teachers, parents think they can punish a child by community service, timeout or suspension hell thats free vacation for them. When I went to school the teachers sent letters home asking for permission to beat me if I did something wrong one or two times you didnt do anything wrong anymore. All these kids need is to learn respect, just like a when a puppy craps in your house ya beat it a couple of times it stops crappin in your house.