Hunting, Trapping, Game Management Discuss Bow and Fire Arm Hunting.

any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.

heres the kid and my bows, we are big into archery as well. he hasnt had a shot at a deer yet but when the time comes he will make the shot, hes 13 and shoots mid 290's 5 spot rounds at 20 yards he out shoots me every now and then. next year he will turkey hunt with the bow I told him he needed to get one with the gun first.

Attached Thumbnails any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-dylan-front-form.jpg   any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-commander-poverty-hollow.jpg   any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-dylans-poverty-hollow.jpg  
Old 06-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Thats sounds great to have your son enjoying this with you. Many of memories to be had. Here's a pic of mine. I love to bow hunt. Hooked the first time I went. I hope to get something with it this year. Have an elk AND deer tag with a bow.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1599/96549531hd2.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/27240703.mp4/

Old 06-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love bow hunting, just got back into it last fall after being off for 15+ years. I was hoping to do some bow fishing this year but life has gotten in the way. No pics at this time. I actually am borrowing one of my brothers bows, it is a Whisper Creek Sweet Demise.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bowhunting is my business, so yeah, I'm into it.

I don't have any pics at the moment, but I'm shooting a Hoyt AlphaMax 32 with a black riser and camo limbs. It's outfitted with a G5 Expert II arrow rest in matching black, an Apex Atomic 4-pin sight, Apex camo quiver, Doinker stabilizer with 10 degree offset and Bowjax stabilizer silencers and VaporTrail string and cables. I'm shooting A/C/C Pro Hunting Series arrows with Snyper broadheads. It's a heck of a combination.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

my hunting bow Fred Bear "TRUTH" trophytaker rest,copper john supreme 5 pin, my Hoyt target rig and my wifes bow. and my 13 year olds other bow hoyt Rintech and with the 2 bowtechs in the other post they all get shot and they all have there own intended purpose.

this fall i will be in the market for a new one though and one will have to go. my wife says i have a problem..i think shes right.

Attached Thumbnails any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-rintec.jpg   any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-stacy.jpg   any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-bear.jpg   any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.-ultratec.jpg  
Old 07-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

I've been bow hunting for 15+ years now. Mostly just whitetail deer and turkeys, but have taken many other small game with a bow. I'm shooting a PSE Beast right now that is 8 years old. Have the Muzzy Zero Effect rest, and some standard PSE fiber optic sights. I'm going to be in the market for a new bow before to long. I'll probably get a Bowtech or Diamond, as that is what one of my buddies is dealing out at his shop.

I dont have any pics of my bow.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

I have been bow hunting white tails for 11yrs now. Got started at 18, shot an 8 point 2nd time in the stand, was hooked ever since. My twin got started shortly after me. Its our favorite activity. I actually didn't even gun hunt till 6 yrs ago. I gun hunt for meat, I don't get any real excitement from a gun. Bow hunting is the real test of hunting.

I shoot a Mathews FX. 6 yrs old now, but still kills deer. Since I have moved to the city I have to practice in my apt. I can get an 18 yd shot through the living room-down the hallway-and through the dining room. The wife loves it when I practice

No pics, sorry

Old 07-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default here is a couple

as u can tell by the name here is some pics of my bird dog,bows

Name:  huntingtrip024.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  59.5 KB
Name:  huntingtrip.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  66.8 KB

Name:  huntingtrip019.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  46.6 KB

Old 12-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

2011 Athens Exceed

Quick Reply: any bowhunters here? post up some pics of your bows.