Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » SxS / UTV Discussion » Other Makes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 12-28-2009, 07:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Thumbs down Timing of a Kazuma Mini-Falcon 90

I recently replaced the output shaft on my sons Mini-Falcon 90. Now I am having trouble figuring out how to time the crankshaft with the cam shaft. My magnetor wheel has three marks, T, F and then two other marks. My cam sprocket has two different kind of marks, one is the regular timing mark and the other is a XY stamp. Which ones do I line up with what in order to get it back in time without bending another valve? Any help would be appreciated. My son hasn't had a chance to enjoy his Christmas gift as of yet.

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Align the T mark on the flywheel with the center of hole or pointer mark. This is TDC, the piston will be at top. Align the cam marks so the valves are closed.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Garage is empty, add now

Default was searching the web and found this

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkarts View Post
I recently replaced the output shaft on my sons Mini-Falcon 90. Now I am having trouble figuring out how to time the crankshaft with the cam shaft. My magnetor wheel has three marks, T, F and then two other marks. My cam sprocket has two different kind of marks, one is the regular timing mark and the other is a XY stamp. Which ones do I line up with what in order to get it back in time without bending another valve? Any help would be appreciated. My son hasn't had a chance to enjoy his Christmas gift as of yet.

Thanks.
It's a Honda clone motor, all you really need is a Honda repair manual.
but for further help.
Chinese ATV Service Manuals for Roketa ATVs - Go Karts - Scooters and Dirt Bikes - RoketaPartsOnline.com
Old 05-28-2010, 05:19 AM

Tags
110, 2008, 90, 90cc, falcon, info, kazuma, marks, mini, output, shaft, tdc, time, timing, valve