1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

jianshe help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy jianshe help!!

Ok i recently purchased a china made 400cc atv. the brand is jianshe. the model is mountain lion (JS400-1) the clutch went on it. (it's a semi auto) but yes it is the clutch. and i am haveing a great deal of trouble finding parts. the only way i can get parts for it right now is threw someone in the united kindoms that i met over youtube. and i either get parts mailed to my door in a couple of weeks or i got scammed out of 35 bucks. and i really dont want to go threw that much trouble ever time i need a little part for it. jiansheamerica.com wont email me back and wont pick up the phone or even show me that someone is there. any other suggestions?

thanks

-Tyler

Old 12-09-2009, 03:09 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum jianshe400!

There is another thread on that machine..at least I think its that machine here:

http://forums.atvconnection.com/chin...t-arrived.html

Lowbudget is getting parts from Yamaha for his machine..What parts are you looking for?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

the exact parts are the clutch plates, F3-420401-0 (quantity=6) and clutch frictions F3-422000-0 (7) and clutch springs F3-420701-0 (5). those are the exact parts with the part #'s. any shove in the right direction twards parts is greatly appriciated!

thanks

Old 12-09-2009, 03:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Have you taken the parts to a Yamaha Dealer to see if their parts would work?

Old 12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Trailblazer

yes. saddly they said that none of the parts they had will fit it.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:03 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Thats a bummer...Id suggest Tank motorsports but they seem kinda busy with lowbudgets problems...

Did you actually look at the Yamaha parts? Or did they say they wouldnt fit?

Old 12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Do you have it apart and can you compare the parts? Your right often the Yamaha/honda parts don't fit however in some cases they do. Several Atv'ers on here have found replacement parts from the main line companies. I've found when asking on the phone its NO right away. However when you go down with a part in hand and say give me one of these its a bit different.

As for Jianshe parts I take it you googled it ?? As many companies bring over those Jianshe 4x4 400's and stick their name on. I could give companies in Canada to try but I bet there are parts sitting on shelves in the USA also.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer

i wish i had the mecanical knoledge to take it apart myself. but no. i took it to my local atv dealer who took it apart and diagnosed it for me. now i have to find the parts, they provided me with the part #'s.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:11 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally Posted by jianshe400
i wish i had the mecanical knoledge to take it apart myself. but no. i took it to my local atv dealer who took it apart and diagnosed it for me. now i have to find the parts, they provided me with the part #'s.
Was it a Yamaha dealer? Just curious because the Chinese dont make anything new....Just copy existing parts. I would get the used parts and try to find a nice parts guy at a Yamaha Dealer..someone who would take the time to compare parts for you.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by jianshe400
I would go and crab a friction disc and steel plate from the ATV dealer and see if you could
match it up. Is this a Yamaha Dealer did they see if they have something that matches??

ON the USA Jianshe site the have a pretty good parts break down

Jianshe America::Products.

You say you can't get through to jianshe america?? Did you try Jianshe Canada??

I bet I could find those parts for you local here, but that doesn't help you right now.

Quick Reply: jianshe help!!