1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Is it The Battery

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it The Battery

Hello all..New the site..
Just got my 700 utv tomoto Wed..And it runs great..
While i was putting it all together,,I was letting the battery charge on 2 amps,it charged for about 8 hrs..So the next day,,I was ready,,put the battery in and it started right up...Didnt ride at this time...later that day i tried it again,and it started right up,,So that nite i decided ti ride a bit..it started up and turn the lights on and awat i went for about 30mins with the lights and all on..well got back to my garage back her in,cut it off,,,started it again,,,all was ok...about 2 hours later went back out Started it again..All was find,,,So the next day that eveing i go out out to start and it would'nt kick the started to work,,,So my question is...Is it the New Battery or what could it be,,,,,Maybe did;nt charge it right or long enough...........Thanks R

Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by 1rocco1
Hello all..New the site..
Just got my 700 utv tomoto Wed..And it runs great..
While i was putting it all together,,I was letting the battery charge on 2 amps,it charged for about 8 hrs..So the next day,,I was ready,,put the battery in and it started right up...Didnt ride at this time...later that day i tried it again,and it started right up,,So that nite i decided ti ride a bit..it started up and turn the lights on and awat i went for about 30mins with the lights and all on..well got back to my garage back her in,cut it off,,,started it again,,,all was ok...about 2 hours later went back out Started it again..All was find,,,So the next day that eveing i go out out to start and it would'nt kick the started to work,,,So my question is...Is it the New Battery or what could it be,,,,,Maybe did;nt charge it right or long enough...........Thanks R
Found out last nite..was not the Battery..I think a safely switch in the shift linkage or Brake pedal..sprayed wd40 on them...right now all OK....

Old 02-01-2010, 01:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

welcome to the forum 1rocco1!

Glad to hear you got it going again...Id love to hear how this machine works out for you as you put time on it.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Utv 700

Yea,,I'll keep you posted on it....I do know there selling pretty Hot item........