1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

rocketa atv ar 20,

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here cjtim.............I just broke down and spent the $30 for my 125cc (thought it was a 110cc when I got it, but apparently not). After 5 times cleaning it. So, I should be GTG as well in about a week....gotta love eBay.

Glad you got yours sorted.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:12 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by LynnEdwards
Its hard to argue against just changing out a $25 carburetor compared to taking it apart 8 times.

But I must admit, I'm the stubborn type who would probably take it apart 10 times and still not order a new one .

Know what you mean there Lynn. Got this little 50cc and I know it's the pilot jet. Had to open it up by re-drilling it soldering it shut and then re-drilling the proper size hole. Now the little thing lifts the front wheels off the ground. I know, $25 bucks fixes the problem but then they add 10-12 shipping and other BS charges sometimes. A pilot jet for one of these carbs was like $2.50 a year ago now the same source wants $5.95 + $4.00 shipping for something that will fit inside a regular envelope and weighs 2 grams. I'm about overdue for a trip, so I think I might just go to China and pick up a hand full of every jet and carb part I can fit into a hand bag. Crazy to pay $10 for a .10 cent part. I know they have customs and duties to pay not to mention taxes but there IS a line I refuse to cross. It's more principle than money.

I've bought three Chinese ATV's in the past week and not one of them had a fuel filter. All the carbs on these bikes from 250's on down (that's all I've looked at) have some very small orifices. Over time, with no filter just opening and closing the fuel cap for refilling will allow enough debris to enter the fuel system and lead to all kinds of nagging carb problems. Many ignore this simple thing. Do it right, it will set you free.

All three of them are good strong running ATV's now and only waiting on a part for the last one to be trail ready. I see nothing wrong with the machines that a little tweaking and yes some of the parts don't really meet my standards but I just yank em off and put a better part in place and life is good.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default wiring

What is it your looking for i Just spent two days myself tring to figure out why i didnt have spark finally did I dont have a wiring diagram but if your haveing a problem i may be
able to hel[
Originally Posted by cjtim
was also looking for a wiring diagram 2007 rocketa 90cc