1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

crazy if u

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never did I think these Chinese atvs had any quality. u can look at the welds, plastic and just about anything on them to see that. I just thought it might good for the kids and cheap (in money not overall junk), if u have had good luck with one that's great but even name brand jap models have trouble, I got a 2006 Yamaha rhino $10,000 and you can except it to break down on u, can't trust it in any long distance ride. it will let u down. that will **** anybody off. in the first 300 mi. the stator went out, the fuel pump stopped and had to replace the brake pad before the first real ride, squeak from pads was killer, very hard to start cold and if it sits for more then a few weeks the battery will go dead before it starts. so buy a Honda cause after sitting for 14 months with enzyme in the gas, out of 5 bikes, 88 trx300fw, 85xr80r, 86 bw80, 86 yfm 350, 04 lt160, the only bikes to start up wright away were the 2 Honda, any hoo u are crazy if u pay good money for a Chinese atv, wait and at least get jap model if u can't get a Honda. this a just a warning, danger will robinson danger.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
no offense taken I bought my 2008 KFX 50 for my son last year off craigslist for $700- was near mint condition. That was 1 of a half dozen brand name kids quads I had on my list for under $900.
In my neck of the woods you are looking at no less than $1500 for a kids atv. Usually around the $2500 mark and up. People ask more for the imports up here than they are worth new

Old 11-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

10-4 on hard to find small atvs same here that's another reason a made this mistake

Old 11-13-2013, 07:41 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zrock
In my neck of the woods you are looking at no less than $1500 for a kids atv. Usually around the $2500 mark and up. People ask more for the imports up here than they are worth new
hmmmm-

I might know someone willing to sell his 2008 kfx50 for $1500 shipping included

Old 11-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Trailblazer

thanks that's the wright size but out of my price range and I just got a lt80 for a trade, i'm workin on, most of the bikes I get need work, I can do that easy enuff, cause the jap parts are good NEW not bad NEW like the Chinese junk. that's again

Old 11-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Getting an lt80 that needs work is a much better investment. Good solid machine and plenty of parts available.

Even good for a few adult test rides.

Old 11-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Super Quad Patrol

Originally Posted by armagh
pointless posting removed by moderator
Really no need for the language. I'm sure their are kids on here. We are here to read and listen or help no matter what the issue is

Last edited by scootergptx; 11-18-2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Range Rover

Well then maybe the "kids" can learn about shooting inanimate objects with high powered rifles and how to throw a fit...

Zrock.. when you say ; "We are here to read and listen or help no matter what the issue is" Who exactly is "we" ? Are you saying "we" should help with the shooting? or the whining? And this issue thing you are talking about.. What exactly does that mean ..in this case..??
and don't worry about the "kids on here".. They can see that guy's game a mile away. .. It is odd that you can't, or maybe you endorse the idea of filling things with "556" holes and then going out of your way to a form that deals with bikes from CHINA just to bad mouth them.
Yes the guy has a problem but the bike isn't it.... and maybe you too have a problem and it is not with, as you say, " read and listen or help no matter what the issue is". You make it sound like some kind of religious order or something.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Talk about a mile away game..........................And they wonder why there are no national races in Texas.

"read and listen or help no matter what the issue is".
I like that idea.. Not hard to comprehend IMO.

"we" would be the ppl that type to help, not jabber on about senceless BS (the gun thing).
"In the past I have had spark plugs that would fire outside of the cylinder but would NOT fire when it was in the cylinder It drove me nuts. It was a new plug. When I tried the old plug it ran.... I am not saying this IS your problem, I am saying maybe it could be your problem... and it is easy enough to check."
Sorta like that.

And we need more religous orders as opposed to the devil loving congress that votes out the pledge of allegance from schools.

Now.....Let's go back to talking about this china scrap.
I recommend to the topic starter to buy another china junker. That way you can crap on the first one and cover it up with the second.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Super Quad Patrol

sure the original post had some things in it that maby should have not been their. But their is no reason to start with the name calling.

Quick Reply: crazy if u