1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

crazy if u

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lets try to keep this post on track please........Thank You........

Old 11-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All thanks for your opinion it was helpful. I bought a Chinese ATV just to see if I wanted to pursue this hobby and I ran into the same issues with new parts.
I wanted to keep the cost low, I also know I could have bought a name brand and If I looked at the older models, sure it would have cost the same.
Now that I like to pursue further I am looking at a name brand model.
I have learned a lot in this forum..Big Thanks to the people in the forum like Zrock. Jaster, Old Polaris Tech..they all contribute a lot!
I really appreciate that when they give advice they don't care whether its a Chinese ATV or Name brand ATV's...They show class. There is always more than one opinion for a single subject. Its our choice in how we spend our money.
Its funny that some people buy something they don't believe in buying...

Old 11-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by armagh
Well then maybe the "kids" can learn about shooting inanimate objects with high powered rifles and how to throw a fit...

Zrock.. when you say ; "We are here to read and listen or help no matter what the issue is" Who exactly is "we" ? Are you saying "we" should help with the shooting? or the whining? And this issue thing you are talking about.. What exactly does that mean ..in this case..??
and don't worry about the "kids on here".. They can see that guy's game a mile away. .. It is odd that you can't, or maybe you endorse the idea of filling things with "556" holes and then going out of your way to a form that deals with bikes from CHINA just to bad mouth them.
Yes the guy has a problem but the bike isn't it.... and maybe you too have a problem and it is not with, as you say, " read and listen or help no matter what the issue is". You make it sound like some kind of religious order or something.
just tring the worn people about the dangers of buying a Chinese (junk) atvs, I don't have anything against Chinese people they can't help how bad the junk is they are being forced to make, where are u from, shootin holes in inanimate objects is what the USA is famous for, its not against the law and its is alot of fun. kids? if u have kids its your job to teach them whats right not mine. I already have 2 of these junk Chinese atvs and now in know that if they don't work its time to get a jap bike and stop wastin your money.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:32 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ronnierhino06
where are u from, shootin holes in inanimate objects is what the USA is famous for, its not against the law and its is alot of fun.
had an old jeep commander in the back yard that we'd beat in the trails and hit trees with it- it sat dead for about a year before I started using it for target practice- that thing must've taken at lest 3000 rounds of misc high powered ammo before I dug a hole in the ground and pushed it in

Old 11-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

just tring the worn people about the dangers of buying a Chinese (junk) atvs, I don't have anything against Chinese people they can't help how bad the junk is they are being forced to make, where are u from, shootin holes in inanimate objects is what the USA is famous for, its not against the law and its is alot of fun. kids? if u have kids its your job to teach them whats right not mine. I already have 2 of these junk Chinese atvs and now in know that if they don't work its time to get a jap bike and stop wastin your money.
i must just have good luck. -10 out went and started the one. no choke and it fires up and idles good but low untill it warmed up. cant seem to kill it.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Trailblazer

I have used cars, trucks and even motorcycles, to shoot at, nothing wrong with it. its good fun, unless u voted for Obama and just blindly except what the what he says, if u like your doctor u can keep him, it will just cost u $5000 a month.

Old 11-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Range Rover

I have used cars, trucks and even motorcycles, to shoot at, nothing wrong with it. its good fun, unless u voted for Obama and just blindly except what the what he says, if u like your doctor u can keep him, it will just cost u $5000 a month.

What does this have to do with ATVs from CHINA??

Look at the post at the top of this page, It is from the administrator, telling us to stay on topic.

No more on this issue from me.