3) General Discussions.. No problems but would like to discuss your Chinese quad experiences post in here.. You can also post in here why you hate your Chinese quad..

Which Supermoto Quad should I get?! Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Which Supermoto Quad should I get?! Please help!

Hello,

I am looking for a brand new Chinese Quad given there low prices and decent reliability. I will only be street-riding the vehicle and it'll almost never touch dirt.

I want something that will be nice to show-off along with having a decent amount of speed and torque. Preferably a 110 or 125.

Street tires and a headlight are preferred, but not REQUIRED. In terms of tires, I am willing to take something with soft, off-road tires.

Please give me direct links to specific ATV Models through RELIABLE Dealer Websites that you think I should order given the reputation of the ATV/Dealer and your experience if you have had any.

LASTLY, I would like the ATV to fit at least two people. My current 90cc Baja quad does so I am sure that won't be a problem.

Originally, I was interested in the R-Model 125CC ATVs, however, they are a bit overpriced and not commonly stocked by reliable dealers for fair prices:

Old 06-19-2011, 06:47 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did a quick search, and found the Spy250F1, street quad with 2 seater set up, 250cc motor capable of 110kph, (about 65mph) it used a Loncin motor, I think thats a Yamaha clone. check that one out and see if you can find a dealer, I just googled " Street legal ATV brands" and saw that one, I'm sure there is more, take a look and see if anything strikes you as a decent quad. Finding USA dealers might not be as easy as finding quad, though...

Old 06-19-2011, 08:54 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

It sounds to me like your looking for the perfect everything in a Chinese quad..I dont think its gonna happen.. Dealers for these things pop up and close all the time.. not to mention a lot of them are selling a different "brand" Chinese quad every 12 mos or so.. Usually about the time that old "brand" has got a bad rep..

The way I see it, your going down a road few have taken.. I have only seen one other post from some one who uses their Chinese atv on the street.. dont think he lived in the US..

When and if you find the quad your looking for.. we would love to hear about all your experience's with it..

Welcome to the forum by the way!

If your wondering where your thread from the Expert section went... we have a no duplicate post rule here.. its in the trash can now..

Old 06-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 95wolv
I did a quick search, and found the Spy250F1, street quad with 2 seater set up, 250cc motor capable of 110kph, (about 65mph) it used a Loncin motor, I think thats a Yamaha clone. check that one out and see if you can find a dealer, I just googled " Street legal ATV brands" and saw that one, I'm sure there is more, take a look and see if anything strikes you as a decent quad. Finding USA dealers might not be as easy as finding quad, though...
Whoa, nice find!!!!

Only thing that is unfortunate is that for some reason, I couldn't find one dealer located in the US that sells that model. A lot more dealers located in the US carry the R-12 125CC Model. What do you think of that? It'll just be used for casual cruises.