Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

new titan 589 tires

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-1999, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Duh!!!!!

Old 12-08-1999, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

Andy,

I read the earlier, bigger post but I didn't respond at that time. I wish I would have so I could see what else I was doing to get such a reaction. The post you responded to was a JOKE. I'm sorry you didn't see it as that. I will try to remember not to joke with you and your friend. I don't think it's worth reading such angry post.

I remember you saying something that I wanted to buy an "Cat-o-matic". Well I remeber you asking me that because I was intrested in it but I have no intentions of trading my manual in, I think that I have made that clear more than ounce.

P.S Could you E-mail me that Post? I would like to know your new E-mail address for 1 and I would like to know how to improve my responses to your post.

Old 12-08-1999, 01:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm not sure of the punctuation of my new e-mail address at work yet. I haven't sent anything to it from anywhere else so I don't know how it is spaced. I don't have that post that I put on here and deleted. I did print out the nasty post I slammed on Harold that got deleted by the moderator though. I printed it because i got a good laugh out of it. I didn't know what to make of Duh!! I wasn't sure which post it was too, and I personally would probably use that Duh!! post myself as a subliminal slam to someone. I normally try to keep it on the polite side, but sometimes I get going good. I used to be a very mean individual on the baseball forums at FASTBALL, but I haven't been on there in a long time. I saw a auto AC again today. They got in three of them, but I never have enough time to ride them on my lunch break. Plus I'm always wearing too good of clothes to take out a nasty quad that has dust on it. There are a few things that they should not have changed, but very few. I think that the 4wd selector is the sorriest thing on it. I do like the gas tank and the brake. The redesigned rear axle is also meaner looking. The one I saw outside had 26x12 blackwaters on it all the way around. I want to drive it and see how it steers with 12" on the front.

------------------
Andy Bassham *(1999 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, 1989 Honda 300)*