Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Does you Cat spend a lot of time in the Garage? How does it compare?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does you Cat spend a lot of time in the Garage? How does it compare?

I have one of the first 04 650's and it's been problematic to say the least, instead of green it should have been yellow.
Don't get me wrong, I really like the bike, but how many problems or bugs should a bike have? or be tolerated?
I loved the bike for about a week, went an hour and a half away from home, rode for a couple of hours then Limp Mode
struck, end of riding for a week till I got it back from the shop, they swapped the CDI box from a new unit to get it going again.
a month later went riding about 2.5 hrs from home, rode for about an hour , WOW Limp mode again, now I'm Mad!
after a couple more months they came out with a reset connector! Wow if I would have had this from day one It would have made all the difference in the world ! I guess that's why they started including them on new purchases!

Now I'm waiting on my new frame, they had to cut the serial number off the old frame and send it in to get a new Frame????
been in the shop for about a month now, well them KingQuads sure are looking good these days!!!