Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

2005 Arctic Cat design flaws

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Arctic Cat design flaws

Nets

[{your an azz. High School? not sure where you pulled that from? The rest is a simple statement to you about your posted feelings toward AC. Never tried to spin it in any direction just offering some advise...now moving on to a new brand is what I wrote...you sure you took your medicine today? I am not like bear or some of the others who play patty cake with you...I offered sound advise to a fellow member and will not address your BS responses to simple yet informative posts.]}

Please accept my humble apology I got confused by your icon and I did miss my medication yesterday. How did you know

Shonk

Old 04-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Arctic Cat design flaws

Well..let see.....i have ridden with a lot of different guys with many different types of quads....and i will say..........most all are very good machines......the 660,s they need to havea snorkel on the clutch breahter or they will take in water and have to drain it ...or have very expencive repeairs......the polaris,s well they have water in the belt case problems and have to drain them regular if riding in deep water......ac..well my wife dont have verey little truoble going where the big boys ride and she rides a little 400 auto.....i ride a 650 ac and..well i have belt trouble.......i will slip it in rev.......every time i get stuck if i dont root on it...........so blaster i know u will have the same problem...........kwi......it is one thing tht we have in common is the clutch set up.....so any way my point being is.....all r goood machines............it depends on ones prefeance.......when u ride extreme every one will give u truble sooner or later......so why would we bash another fella quad......when usually if we do ..ours is in the shop after the next ride......by the way i towed a 700P kwi home it had ablown belt......like i say we all can have truoble....good luck and keep the wheels turnin,,,,,,on the ground that is...good luck