Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

I gotta ask??

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I gotta ask??

As far as calling it a bike, that gets to my wife as she says it has "4" wheels. That is why I like to call it a bike just to hear her.

Old 08-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default I gotta ask??

What basically I was curious about is there seem to be a LOT of the same question about top speed of this and top speed of that, and that is why I was wondering. When I bought my utility bike that was the last question on my mind, my first question was capability of the utility bike. Actually I never even asked abouut top speed I dont think, I found that out by myself and dont need to go that fast.

Old 08-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I gotta ask??

Originally posted by: doober
What basically I was curious about is there seem to be a LOT of the same question about top speed of this and top speed of that, and that is why I was wondering. When I bought my utility bike that was the last question on my mind, my first question was capability of the utility bike. Actually I never even asked abouut top speed I dont think, I found that out by myself and dont need to go that fast.

You sound smart enough to own one of these thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default I gotta ask??

Originally posted by: Bear4570

You sound smart enough to own one of these thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Finally someone who realizes that I am as smart as I keep telling everyone, thanks Bear I am going to print this off and carry it arround with me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I gotta ask??

Originally posted by: Bear4570

Finally someone who realizes that I am as smart as I keep telling everyone, thanks Bear I am going to print this off and carry it arround with me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You are gonna be in deep **** if you use me as a reference to how smart you are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]