Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

I found an H1

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 02:41 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I found an H1

After calling AC dealers all around two states looking for an H1, I end up calling a dealer roughly 30 miles away to find out they have three of them. After double questioning the lady on the phone, she informs me that there is even an AC rep. onsite at that moment! So, I race down their to see for my self.... I couldn't believe my eyes, she was right, they were black and said H1 on them! After calling every dealer in two states to get the same statement every time (don't have one and don't know when), I didn't think this lil town of 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would!
So I asked the dealer/owner what my OTD price would be and this is the deal he gives me;

$7699.00 (MSRP) for the bike
$400.00 F&S
$289.99 for a 25ci winch (I install)
$566.93 Tax
_______
$8955.92 OTD w/a $3000.00 rebate (yes a $3000.00 rebate) that I wouldn't receive for 4 years.

REBATE? I have never heared of a dealer offering rebates on a new bike, let a lone next years model!

So, he states that he is the only dealer that does, and that he had joined the national rebate fund (nationalrebatefund.com), and either bargins the MSRP price or offers the rebate.

So I told him that I would like to look into it a little further and if it checks out I'd be back for his deal!

So my question is... has anyone ever heared of this? or have any comments, input, info, feedback? I'm thinking I may not get to wheel & deal on the price any where else any wise due to it being so new and being of limited supply, so I souldn't have anything to loose, right?

Plus... a 25ci winch for $289.99, I can't beat that!

Old 09-17-2005, 02:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default I found an H1

Originally posted by: Wildwest
After calling AC dealers all around two states looking for an H1, I end up calling a dealer roughly 30 miles away to find out they have three of them. After double questioning the lady on the phone, she informs me that there is even an AC rep. onsite at that moment! So, I race down their to see for my self.... I couldn't believe my eyes, she was right, they were black and said H1 on them! After calling every dealer in two states to get the same statement every time (don't have one and don't know when), I didn't think this lil town of 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would!
So I asked the dealer/owner what my OTD price would be and this is the deal he gives me;

$7699.00 (MSRP) for the bike
$400.00 F&S
$289.99 for a 25ci winch (I install)
$566.93 Tax
_______
$8955.92 OTD w/a $3000.00 rebate (yes a $3000.00 rebate) that I wouldn't receive for 4 years.

REBATE? I have never heared of a dealer offering rebates on a new bike, let a lone next years model!

So, he states that he is the only dealer that does, and that he had joined the national rebate fund (nationalrebatefund.com), and either bargins the MSRP price or offers the rebate.

So I told him that I would like to look into it a little further and if it checks out I'd be back for his deal!

So my question is... has anyone ever heared of this? or have any comments, input, info, feedback? I'm thinking I may not get to wheel & deal on the price any where else any wise due to it being so new and being of limited supply, so I souldn't have anything to loose, right?

Plus... a 25ci winch for $289.99, I can't beat that!
Check with Industrial Specialties in Chehalis, Wa. Highest volume dealer in the state and usually the best prices and they had 2 H1's last time I was in.

Old 09-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default I found an H1

monthly pools need time to grow and mature since the premium paid by merchants is relatively small
from their website

I have had this plan offered to me a couple times but never took it.
In my opinion it is somewhat of a pyramid scheme.
There is no way a few hundred dollars that the dealer invest for you
is going to grow to $3000 in 4 years in an FDIC insured account.
So there are counting on using the 10 people that buy after you to fund your rebate.
Then it takes a 100 more then a 1000 more and so on.
Like any pyramid scheme, if you get in early it might work, but in the end it won't work for a lot of people.

Almost $9000 for a H1, WOW, maybe that is why he is the only dealer with inventory.

Old 09-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default I found an H1

Check with Industrial Specialties in Chehalis, Wa. Highest volume dealer in the state and usually the best prices and they had 2 H1's last time I was in.[/quote]

Gave them a call, they don't have any in stock at this time, But gave me an OTD price with Tax @ $300.00 cheaper without a rebate!
Still unsure about that rebate though. I'll keep looking around!

Thanks for the replies!