Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

AC 400 wont start, ticking sound

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AC 400 wont start, ticking sound

Originally posted by: Bear4570
Originally posted by: Sumdumgi
Originally posted by: okiedude
Boy...that name sure fits ya doesnt it buddy? You need someone to show you how to ride it also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ???
lol, goofus. Thanks for the help there okie chump, lol

Good idea Bear. I guess I just take it for granted to often. Mine is difficult to see also.

That's pretty brave, an Okie calling anybody dumb. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You hear why there are no more true Okies? The Texans quit screwing jack rabbits.

Uhhhhhhhh...ok......is that a rip on texans or okies?
Hey Greg....he just doesnt have a clue does he? No deer today either....maybe next week. Thought about the lease any?

Old 10-16-2005, 04:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: Bear4570
Originally posted by: Sumdumgi
Boy...that name sure fits ya doesnt it buddy? You need someone to show you how to ride it also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ???
lol, goofus. Thanks for the help there okie chump, lol

Good idea Bear. I guess I just take it for granted to often. Mine is difficult to see also.

That's pretty brave, an Okie calling anybody dumb. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You hear why there are no more true Okies? The Texans quit screwing jack rabbits.

Uhhhhhhhh...ok......is that a rip on texans or okies?
Hey Greg....he just doesnt have a clue does he? No deer today either....maybe next week. Thought about the lease any?
Both, It also goes that the reason there are no true Texans anymore is that Mexicans quit screwing jack rabbits! Btw, I lived in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas before you guys were born. I still have kids living in Kansas, so yeah, I do have a clue.

Old 10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

Ok Brear...u win....I am a dumb ole okie....

Old 10-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Range Rover

I dont know about the lease "DUMB OLE" okiedude, lol, lol : O !!! I am still thinking about it though. I would love to get on it but not sure about the extra change right now. How are the roads in? Can a 2 wheel drive make it? I sold my Ram 4x4 since I was given a new co car. Will save up and get another 4x4 soon but proly after deer season. Rite now driving the wifies 2 wheel suburban when i go atv riding and hunting.

Can you show me the place sometime? I know it will be difficult now that smokepoling opens next weekend but maybe after that...

Hey Bear, anybody riding one of them Polaris has a few screws loose anyhow, heck he own 2 of em, rides like a grandma & I have to ride behind him so I dont lose him, lol.... : )

Old 10-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

2wd drive will definetly make it to the cabin! After that the four wheelers take over. You bet I can show you around. You name the time...of course after smoke pole...or you could come during the tail end of the season when we go up there.

BTW....I have to leave flaggin tape behind me when we ride so I dont lose you. I dont know if its because your an old man or you ride one of those artic kittys(its a joke guys...dont jump on me for saying that in your forum). Call me this week.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

Get him guys! I will call you later in the week.