Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

dee are you gonna be like the cops on that movie superbad????? cause that would be super badass i would say come up here and be a cop. well only if you let me shoot your gun. and how often do you work out?????? good god i wanna do some strength and physical training but i am so ragged after working all day i can't get the energy to do it. i guess you can say them idiots that work under me are a handfull lol

Old 01-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

oh and i found this video of v2rider as well http://www.break.com/index/atv-jump-into-tree.html enjoy

Old 01-24-2008, 01:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: weez440

dee are you gonna be like the cops on that movie superbad????? cause that would be super badass i would say come up here and be a cop. well only if you let me shoot your gun. and how often do you work out?????? good god i wanna do some strength and physical training but i am so ragged after working all day i can't get the energy to do it. i guess you can say them idiots that work under me are a handfull lol</end quote></div>

I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know what that cop is like, but I'm sure I'll be much more bad *** than him!!!!

I try to work out 4 - 5 times a week and run 3 times a week, but it doesn't always get done.

No, you can't play with my "gun"!!!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: weez440

oh and i found this video of v2rider as well http://www.break.com/index/atv-jump-into-tree.html enjoy</end quote></div>

Now that's funny right thar!!! (larrythecableguysmiley)

Old 01-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome Dee ,you go

Old 01-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, laugh it up. You son of a bitc*es! jk Hey, Im curious as to what they teach you as far as hand to hand combat. Ive had my 4th MMA cage fight, and do some pretty intense training also. A friend said they lack in the department of hand to hand combat, he is in the army. He said I probably learn alot more with Jujitsu, martial arts, and kickboxing. Do you go through a good kickboxing course?

Old 01-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

i know by watching ALOT of UFC that brazilian jujitsu seems to be one of the most popular martial arts techniques. GROUND AND POUND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: v2rider

Yeah, laugh it up. You son of a bitc*es! jk Hey, Im curious as to what they teach you as far as hand to hand combat. Ive had my 4th MMA cage fight, and do some pretty intense training also. A friend said they lack in the department of hand to hand combat, he is in the army. He said I probably learn alot more with Jujitsu, martial arts, and kickboxing. Do you go through a good kickboxing course?</end quote></div>

We have the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP), which is a requirement to getting promoted much like qualifying with the rifle every year or the semi-annual physical fitness test. For each level of rank, a person must attain a certain belt. Obviously there are people who attain all they will ever need for promotions long before they reach their terminal rank, but all Marines are still required to conduct subsistence training in order to maintain their proficiency. Whatever level you have reached is known by the belt you wear with the camouflage utilities.

We have some instructors that do the whole CFC fighting stuff....if you are into that stuff getting paid to be an instructor is a pretty good deal...

Old 01-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats cool. Both my Uncles were in the Marines. One served in Vietnam as a gunner in a helicopter. The other in Desert storm as a squad leader? I dont know, but he was a ground troop, an led the rest of his squad. He went from desert storm, to the special forces, now done with it all.

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread