Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weez440
hey just checking in and damn dee i would have loved to give you a beer and taken you for a ride in the cruiser. i am actually taking it out tomarrow, it is 100 percent street legal FINALLY!!! i will im you my info for the next time and my e-mail address. i don't get into the atv scene very much anymore as there are so many border patrol and they are getting so strict around here that is why i have the landcruiser. the 650 is only for yardwork and pushing snow out pretty well much now. my neighbors laugh at me cause i am racking up leaves with my fourwheeler with mud tires and gabe i was in gf not to long ago and went by your business but we were pressed for time but i was gonna stop in to see if you were there. also my daughter is doing great, she is growing like a weed and if i would have knowen fatherhood was this much fun i would have done it 5 years ago lol. i will post up pics one day of my cruiser. also does anyone have facebook?

Hey weez I will for sure take you up on that beer next time I'm up there. Would love to see what that crusier will go through!!!! We can also haul your 650 to my place and hit some of my trails.

Kids will grow like wild fire, and like fire they are only fun while you still have them under control!!!

Old 08-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well yesterday was a horrible day of wheeling, first i was about 15 miles from home and i blew a tire, luckily we were about 100 yards from a guys place we know well and i put my spare on. the spare is alot smaller so i drove it home slow, luckily i don't have the rearend locked up yet. the funny part is we were about 200 yards from the canadian border playing in the gravel pit and the border patrol sent a big helicopter to circle us, good to see my hard earned tax dollars being wasted. anyways i grab my fourwheeler and i am trying to hurry up and get back with the group as there was about 25 of us and i am going about 65 and KABOOM, here i thought i blew out my tranny but luckily it was just my belt. lone behold i am about 1/2 a mile from my parents place and i call one of my buddies to come pull me to my parents place. so it takes him about 20 min to get there and by that time i had the clutch cover off with the stock lil tool kit. he pulls me to my parents place and luckily i had a spare belt hanging on the wall so i got that going and drove over to my buddies place and go into his ditch and got burried. well i got pulled out went and parked the fourwheeler and started drinking beer lol.it was alot of fun though, we had a pig roast.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Whats up guys!

Weez, sounds like you had a good time, lol!! I have yet to blow a belt on my V2! I still have my OEM!!!!!

I'm heading to Spider Lake September 19th to ride/ check my deer hunting area out.

Hows the family life Weez?

Old 09-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

the family life is sweet, wouldn't trade it for the world. only thing that sux is i worked my *** off all day and my gf's sisters dumped all their damn kids off here as they all went to a damn mary kay party so i m not happy. peyton and i could be in the garage right now.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:11 AM
Trailblazer

My family and friends were just at Spider Lake September 12. We had a sweet time. We sold out AC400 so I borrowed my father-in-laws 07 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. As a long time AC lover and Polaris hater it saddens me to say that the Sportsman was the nicest wheeler there and performed the best. The grizzly broke it's differential, the 03 500 broke it's differential, everyone else drowned their bike at least once. I was the only one that didn't drown or ruin anything. AC should follow Polaris' air intake, belt intake and belt exhaust plans. All of them are under the pod, where the AC's belt exhaust is sadly either by the tail light or in the right rear wheel well, both of which are sucky spots. Here's a picture video of us riding water wheelies and just playing in the gravel pit that usually kills a machine.

YouTube - Spider Lake ATV Trails, MN - Gravel Pit Mudding

Old 10-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this the post your refering too v2rider? i'll make it a sticky so you won't loose it.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by stendori
this the post your refering too v2rider? i'll make it a sticky so you won't loose it.
Yeah it is

Thanks!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by tehpwnerer19
My family and friends were just at Spider Lake September 12. We had a sweet time. We sold out AC400 so I borrowed my father-in-laws 07 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. As a long time AC lover and Polaris hater it saddens me to say that the Sportsman was the nicest wheeler there and performed the best. The grizzly broke it's differential, the 03 500 broke it's differential, everyone else drowned their bike at least once. I was the only one that didn't drown or ruin anything. AC should follow Polaris' air intake, belt intake and belt exhaust plans. All of them are under the pod, where the AC's belt exhaust is sadly either by the tail light or in the right rear wheel well, both of which are sucky spots. Here's a picture video of us riding water wheelies and just playing in the gravel pit that usually kills a machine.

YouTube - Spider Lake ATV Trails, MN - Gravel Pit Mudding
I ride that pit 3 times a year and have yet to swamp it. I watched a Grizzly and a CanAm suck water in that hole. I hunt there also every year. Very nice Forest.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:20 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally Posted by tehpwnerer19
where are you living these days? i thought you used to live in alaska or something like that
Yup, used to live in Alaska, but now I am back in MN, East Grand Forks

Old 10-31-2009, 09:22 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally Posted by weez440
hey just checking in and damn dee i would have loved to give you a beer and taken you for a ride in the cruiser. i am actually taking it out tomarrow, it is 100 percent street legal FINALLY!!! i will im you my info for the next time and my e-mail address. i don't get into the atv scene very much anymore as there are so many border patrol and they are getting so strict around here that is why i have the landcruiser. the 650 is only for yardwork and pushing snow out pretty well much now. my neighbors laugh at me cause i am racking up leaves with my fourwheeler with mud tires and gabe i was in gf not to long ago and went by your business but we were pressed for time but i was gonna stop in to see if you were there. also my daughter is doing great, she is growing like a weed and if i would have knowen fatherhood was this much fun i would have done it 5 years ago lol. i will post up pics one day of my cruiser. also does anyone have facebook?
Awesome weez, hey yah, if any of you dudes do facebook look me up! gabe arntson

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread