Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

700 EFI NEW MEMBER(axles)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 700 EFI NEW MEMBER(axles)

We are under attact by anti-Cat people

Shonk

Old 10-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

By a Honda rider no less!

Old 10-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Lets cut HIS head off!!!! (jk, lol)

Old 10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ROFLMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

Before that process the infidel must have an opportunity to convert.

Shonk

Old 10-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: Theshonk
Originally posted by: Catterman
Shonk, so if I replace my stock radiator cap with one from Napa, according to what you are saying, that will void my waranty??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

If the said cap was not to spec and you lost the cooling and damaged the motor YEP
Shonk
That is exactly what I have been trying to say Shonk. There is no "spec" out there on Axles, they can be a strong as needed. You posted how my engine waranty is void because of my axles, now up here you are saying that the waranty would be void is the part wasn't to spec and was the cause of my engine failer.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

I know a guy who races GNCC, WSPA, 12 hour and 6 hour with a Arctic Cat 700 and he has had no problems.

Sounds like he is a lucky guy. Oya there is big horns on it otherwise stock.
Sounds like you got too bigga tires

Old 10-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Theshonk
Shonk, so if I replace my stock radiator cap with one from Napa, according to what you are saying, that will void my waranty??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

If the said cap was not to spec and you lost the cooling and damaged the motor YEP
Shonk
That is exactly what I have been trying to say Shonk. There is no "spec" out there on Axles, they can be a strong as needed. You posted how my engine waranty is void because of my axles, now up here you are saying that the waranty would be void is the part wasn't to spec and was the cause of my engine failer.
The mere presence of an aftermarket part on your vehicle would not be cause to void a warranty UNLESS that part is determined to be the root cause- to be determined by the warrantor. The problem is that they often assert all kinds of silly reasons not to honor warranty. I've heard some REALLY stupid things over the years from people about it.
Of course, back to the original question. What do you mean by "void warranty?"
What part for i.e. radiator cap. The warranty as a whole covers a lot of things. If your tire falls off your warranty should be fine - but I can just see them saying something like "The after market axel was not balance to factory spec. The additional weight caused the what ever to fail prematurely from vibration, so no warranty." Now you provide evidence they are wrong. In addition to being a lawyer are you also a engineer?

I?ll give you the last word on this topic and you can return to class.

Shonk

Old 10-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Shonk, I don't go to class, I will be turning 30 years old in a few months [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Iv gotta post here nothing voids warrenty no after market product does there is only one thing that voids warrenty (YOUR DEALER) our dealer does really good here in sales because of his stand buy warrenty with all means ness. If not he fudges it a little he gets paid , good for buisness everyones happy

Quick Reply: 700 EFI NEW MEMBER(axles)