Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Riding in Buffalo NY.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding in Buffalo NY.

Hey, I live in Hamburg, and although my engines blown right now it should be up and running soon. MY whole family rides, but usually only in PA, do you guys know of any places around here to ride?

Old 09-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Trailblazer

Well guys and gals .. Thinking of doing a family thing out to Long Medow park in sinclairville. I spoke with the place today and here is the scope. If you have a current trailpass it is $11 to ride if you do not have one you can get a day pass for $22. Now this is per machine. They did mention that they have not had a chance to grade the trails so they are a bit rough but not to bad. Some hills , mud , ruts and technical stuff should be expected but not really bad that we can all get thru. If you are taking kids he ask that they are riding on the right size machine. If the kids are riding with you they do ask that you have some sort of a seat with back support on a utility type machine if it is not already a 2up.

The place is about an hour away from where I am at which is Amherst. I am looking at either the 7th or 14th of October. They will be closeing sometime after that for hunting season. I would like to get a nice group to go so let me know so we can start to plan. Would like to leave here around 8am to be there by 9am. This gives us plenty of riding time and still enough time to get home to rest.

You can email me or call me and let me know. The sonner we know the better and I will call they place to make sure we are still ok to go.

Happy riding.. Hey scambler call me or craig and we can get you hooked up..

Old 09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Trailblazer

Hay gang,

I live out in the Derby Area about 10 min south of hamburg. My buddies and I ride the trolly trails by the tracks all the time also including 18 mile creek. Does anyone else ride out this way? You can take them a good distance north or south.....Although I have heard reports of the DEC and CSX railroad guys nabing people and giving out some hefty tickets. Well if anyone rides those trails let me know it would be fun to meet up with other riders.....