Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

PICS OF MY NEW 01 AC 500 Manual

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2001, 01:27 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://photos.yahoo.com/grizzlyrules504 tell me what u think! i will have pics of the steep grades my cat climbs (merely speed bumps) hehe (got that quote from cowboy i think) and how my cat become AIRBORN!! lol

Old 01-17-2001, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

Grizz:
Hey, nice pics man, your Arctic Kitty looks real purrrrty! Heh Heh. Please tell me though, that oil on the ground isn't from the 'Cat! Got a question for you though-where the hell's your winch??? I figured for the needs you listed, you'd have one mounted up for sure. If you do end up getting one, keep that original grillguard. I used it to cut out shapes for the headlights, and made headlight protectors out of them by cutting, then grinding smooth, and painting to match the racks. You can get a pair of them out of one grill guard. They're just zip-tied on, but you can't tell unless you really look for it. Best thing is, it was a free do it yourself type deal, and has saved my headlight lens's from being cracked several times now. Anyway, just a thought. If you do get some up of the 'Cat in action, let me know, I love shots like that, actually in use!

Take care and best of luck, hope you're happy with the machine!

Mike

Old 01-17-2001, 10:23 AM
Range Rover

that oil better not be from my CAT! lol nah that was from my dad changing the jeeps oil...he sort of forgot to place the pan DIRECTLY under the thing and some of the oil went on the floor and some into the pan.For some ODD reason AC and Polaris dont have there incentives out yet, after jan31 they stopped offering them (dont ask why cause i have no clue) but when they new incentives come in my dealer is gonna call me and i will make my decision then.

PS i will have more pics soon

Old 01-17-2001, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Grizzly,
My AC dealer said that they are still offering the winch for $69 or a two year extended warranty for $69. The only thing they dropped is the financing. They also told my these incentives will go until July 2001. So if you want you can probably still get the winch.

Old 01-17-2001, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Yes they did extend the deal until June 30th. I would go back to your dealer and talk to them about it.

Old 01-17-2001, 05:56 PM
Range Rover

if some of u r thinking that he i gonna jip me...your wrong (no one does that to me) hehe. i have no idea why he's dealer ship is like that (its a very good one) but he told me as soon as the head honcho at AC calls him and tells him the incentives for the AC's....he will immedialtely call me up and tell me what they are. what i dont understand is that this is for both AC AND Polaris. not just for the AC's. But....oh well as long as i get my incentives ill be happy

Old 01-17-2001, 06:50 PM
Range Rover

MORE PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!

Old 01-17-2001, 11:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Pretty sweet! The black wheels really look a lot better than the old silver ones I think. I should have done the tape measure picture too. I thought about it, but never had a camera around when it crossed my mind. The new axle and gear housing is a lot better for minimum clearance than the old style. I need to measure and see what I get with my tires now. I have this feeling that you might like your new 500.

Old 01-22-2001, 12:03 AM
Range Rover

MORE PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!!

Old 01-22-2001, 07:02 PM
Range Rover

Well hell, looks like in my ability to find no free time my kitty has gotten over taken...Grizz I like it but isn't kinda small??? just kidding. I am going to do the snorkel this weekend, and I will add some Rev lights and I might as well put the Warns back on... For all of you that do not know the Cats lights are not waterproof, if you cut them on while they are full of H2O they will die.
Grizz, Marango is teh 2 of July still wana meet up??? ley me know I will be their

Quick Reply: PICS OF MY NEW 01 AC 500 Manual