Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Flashing Hour Glass in Speedometer Cluster

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010 | 10:26 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Flashing Hour Glass in Speedometer Cluster

Could someone please help me identify what my speedometer cluster's icons mean? I just purchased a 2006 Arctic Cat 650 H1 and the seller did not have the owner's manual becuase he lost it. I just purchased the service manual on cd from Arctic Cat, but there is no information describing what the icons mean within the speedometer cluster/gauge. I currently have a flashing shaped hour glass next to the number 91, I do not know what the flashing hour glass represents and I don't know what the 91 represents. The ATV has 835 miles on it and I was hoping someone could send me information describing to me what the different icons in the speedometer cluster/gauge mean?

Thank you,

Peter

Old 09-12-2010 | 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Post Flashing Hour Glass in Speedometer cluster

Originally Posted by Felixcat
Could someone please help me identify what my speedometer cluster's icons mean? I just purchased a 2006 Arctic Cat 650 H1 and the seller did not have the owner's manual becuase he lost it. I just purchased the service manual on cd from Arctic Cat, but there is no information describing what the icons mean within the speedometer cluster/gauge. I currently have a flashing shaped hour glass next to the number 91, I do not know what the flashing hour glass represents and I don't know what the 91 represents. The ATV has 835 miles on it and I was hoping someone could send me information describing to me what the different icons in the speedometer cluster/gauge mean?

Thank you,

Peter
Welcome to the forums Felixcat !

I bought a 2006 AC 400 FIS Auto 4x4 in feb. 2006 it has the Suzuki 376cc Four - Cycle/Air/Oil Cooled with a thermostadt controled Fan engine with Suzuki's Duramatic belt driven clutch , your 2006 650 H1 641cc Four Cycle / Liquid Cooled engine built by AC for AC ; do you have the Auto or foot shift manual ?

I think the Hour Glass symble with 91 flashing on the pod is a reminder that your engine is about to reach the 100 hour maintence schedule , time to change all fluid's , tune-up , check valve spec's and adjust if they're out of spec , change and refill radiator coolant and adjust chutch if it's a manual foot shift then reset Hour Glass switch ; not sure how to reset this switch someone who know's how will jump in with this proceedjure .

Good luck i hope this help's !

williebee........