Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

dakotart, you got your E-ears on??

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2001, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish you guys wouldn't talk so much about drinking... actually I wish you wouldn't talk about it at all. I feel that as a Christian I should not drink, but I am NOT trying to force my beliefs on anyone. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to speek so freely about drinking when there are probably alot of young readers out there, that love to read and enjoy these forms as much as ourselves. Please, don't take offense, I really do enjoy these forums. Also, while on my stump, I would like to thank all of you that post without using profanity and profane gestures...such as p**aris and ho**a. I also abstain from cursing, I realize blanking out letters seems better than spelling it all out but, the end result is the same. Again, my intention here is not to offend anyone, but to improve the best atv forum on the web, even more. Respectfully, Rob Alford

Old 10-19-2001, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, you are entitled to your opinion. maybe dakotart and i should have used email to talk about his upcoming bachelor party; however, as loyal ac owners and riders i saw it fitting to use the forum as our slate. after all, i would not have dakotart as a friend if it were not for arctic cat and this forum. my belief is that young people must make their own choices because parental guidance stops where peer pressure starts. personally i opted not to drink until i graduated college and attained gainful employment. not talking about drinking and refraining from the use of curse words on this forum will do little to change the mind of a young person because of the proliferation of these things in society through the entertainment industry and advertisment by the alcohol brewers and distributors.

this is not an attack on your opinion. your argument holds water and has very strong merit. the preceding was merely my opinion and i welcome opposing and supporting viewpoints.

texascat