Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

dakotart, you got your E-ears on??

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when exactly is your bachelor party?? i don't want to miss it. the fcgc (fayette county gun club) is now open from 1:00-6:00 thursday and friday and from 9:00 to 6:00 on saturday. if you want, we could go shoot and go ride on our land for a change. just bring a shotgun and whatever else you want to shoot as well as your checkbook oh yeah bring plenty of ammo. we can camp (if you can call it that), shoot pool, fish, shoot turtles, crows, coyotes, and maybe the occasional camel jockey--just kidding. anyway just let me know what you think.

texascat

Old 10-16-2001, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Actually sounds great but my folks wanted to either camp with us or drive out and play around Sunday. We now have electricity and water out in Bastrop so it is a real Hilton Palace now. I don't know if I'll be done with football chores in time to go shooting in LaGrange or not so I don't want to make any promises. I need to do a bit of work out on Bastrop too. I still need to cover up the water line and spread some grass seed and I may even burn a pile of brush or two. I should be home and packed and on the road by 3pm. 1.5 hour/90 mile trip for me with the cats in tow.

bachelor party is set for saturday october 27th at my house around 8pm. Once we float the keg and get out of the pool it's off to the gentelman's clubs via DD and rental vans. Day light savings is that night too so we get an extra hour to make fools of ourselves. Plenty of sleeping bags to stay at my house and a few fold out beds or air matresses. Bring a pillow and $. Call me this week or e-mail me for my address and use mapquest.com or expedia.com for directions. I live about six miles off of IH10 on loop 1604 in Universal City.

Old 10-17-2001, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

i probably won't be able to make it this weekend to ride. my chiropractor doesn't think it is a good idea to ride with my back in its present condition. the 27th is all good except for the pool--what are we polar bears??? that water's goin' to be so cold that when you get in your nut sack is goin to shrivle up and feel like a walnut or worse your nads might get sucked up in your body and you'd look like you were immasculated. gentlemen's clubs??? you mean titty bars...where you go in horny and you come out broke, drunk, and horny. i heard bad reports about the ones on perrin-beitel (spelling) i've been to one in sa that rubbed me the right way--PT's!!!!!!!! of course, you are the man of the hour so you pick...man just think it will be like your last supper--no pun intended.

people are getting married all around me, and you would think i would be feeling left out, but, in truth, i couldn't be happier. i'm free.

texascat (ryan)

Old 10-17-2001, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Yes we are polar bears! I don't know where we are going for the party. My best man,Joe, is in charge. PT's is a nice place. Perrin-Peitel is not all bad. There a couple that are dives and a couple that are average. Joe has some serious connections to the industry so we'll be getting some perks for sure. Michelle's bachelorette party is the same night and they'll be hanging with us till 11 or so then leaving as we will to partake in the activities. Single honey's for the taking Texascat! It's going to be fun. Most of my friends have never been altogether at once so that will be funny to start with. Bring Cash and go home broke is right. Call me and I'll get you some more details.

Jason

Old 10-17-2001, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! single women. sounds good----real good.

texascat

Old 10-18-2001, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to interrupt you boys, but Texascat-LMAO over here! You certainly have a way with words-that is good, much appreciated-keeps it real ya know.

Dakota-Best of Luck with the funeral er-uh wait, ummm, wedding-uh did I say that? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hope you guys have a GREAT night. Be sure to get stupid silly and drunk-though not in that particular order. Hey Texas-you'll have to remember to put a few back for me sometime during the evenings festivities-I'm sure Dakotart will be in no condition! heh heh heh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That is opening day of elk season for me up here, so whether we get one or not, I'll be sure to look up into that big stary sky and tip a few back for you boys as well-course with my luck it will be snowing like a damn blizzard, in which case maybe a little crown royal will be in order to help keep warm. At any rate, my partner and I will be sure to smoke a stogy and enjoy a few adult beverages, wishing you boys the best with your fun filled evening down there.

Hope you boys have a blast, but please be safe-make sure you have a good DD to help ya out.

Best of Luck, Keep it Real

Your mis-placed neighbor, Mike

Old 10-18-2001, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

Funeral is still on! LMAO too. I'll have a lap dance for you mike! While your cold and wet I'll be warm and moist. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Yes we have DD's and plenty of of them. Worse case secnario we call cabs. We've been saving for this event. My close friends and I have been getting good at this stuff since they've all been getting married over the last year. Everyone gets a bit better and more bizar. I just don't want any permanent scares or anything like we got one of my buddies when he feel off the stage and had to get stiches. Permanent reminder! The water temp in the pool was 60 degrees today and should be around 58 next weekend. I looked it up online and human nuts don't permamntly shrival up for good untill 48 degree so we're in good shape. I have a slide so we have to perform the beer olympics. Head first and drink a beer, feet first and drink a beer, head first and catch a beer, feet first catch a beer and drink it, dive for beer, backwards summersault for a beer, and partner dive with a beer(ie syncronized beer diving).

Oh man am I pumped up. Mike drill a big one for me and texascat. Texascat, get healthy boy and be ready to RIDE!

Old 10-18-2001, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

always good to hear from ya, mike. you can bet we will have a good time at jason's last party as a free man and i will propose a toast to you and all the ac guys that cannot attend--if i don't get too fubar and totally lose my senses during the multitude of lap dances i plan to buy. man your hunting trip sounds quite good i might be going to arkansas to hunt on a lease with my brother at any rate i might get in some good camp livin' 'cause that is what makes hunting so damn fun. beer, tobacco, bullsh*t, lies, drinkin' logs, campfires, throwin' stuff into the fire to see if it explodes, making real powerful firecrackers out of magnum cartridge hulls, and just good old fashioned fun without all the bs of work and home. that's what i call huntin'--oh wait i forgot huntin' all together didn't i??

your southern brother,

ryan

Old 10-18-2001, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider

jason,

you know what happens when you drink a lot of beer while swimming don't ya? the increased water pressure makes you have to **** a lot. your yard is going to smell like a porta potti but urine is loaded with nitrogen so your grass will get greener. my tolerance is low 'cause i haven't gotten drunk in 3 months, i'll practice this weekend. two weeks ago i downed 10 longnecks followed by a flaming dr. pepper and needless to say i puked. you know the rhymes: beer before liquor-never been sicker, whiskey before beer-have no fear...my brain must have farted because i knew better.

my back is feeling good now but doc said that any strenuous activity could re-injure it, so i better wait awhile b4 i try any jumping or hard riding.

looking forward to the 27th

ryan

Old 10-18-2001, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

Flaming Dr. pepper! That will put hair on your bald head! I have a tequila tooth that is killer. My liver on the other hand doesn't process the stuff to well and I will puke hard core!

Should be real interesting.

Jason

Quick Reply: dakotart, you got your E-ears on??