Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

New site with Info on utah trails

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2001, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.utahatvtrails.com/ATV.html

This site has some good info on it, Trail pic. and info.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2001, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Cool Site. Do you know anything about the ATV Training courses? I have been trying to get my wife to one but I can't seem to find anything about them.

Old 11-05-2001, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

it is only about 3 or 4hrs they go over basic info, things to check before you ride, how to turn on a hill and stuff like that,(safty stuff) the guy down here gives a writen test about 25 ?s, then you go out and drive to show them you can start the bike and know how to turn it threw some red cone's every one passes they make sure of that. more for kids but has some good info, stuff you mite not of thought about. do it with her makes them fill better, just dont let her beet you, you will never hear the end of it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2001, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

So who can I contact about the class? I really want to get her into a class before she ends up wrecking the ATV. We went on a ride last week with are club. there was one tricky spot and she paniced grabbed the brakes and froze. I jumped off my machine and ran up there got on the machine and rode it through for her. I hope this class will teach her some of the things I have tried to.

I know about letting the wife beat you. My dad has two polaris sportsman 500's and we drag raced down a dirt road. Needless to say she beat me. We even switched bikes and she still beat me. Don't ask me how but she did. I have never heard the end of it since then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]