ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

350X

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350X

Hey, does anyone know of a 350x thats for sale thats anywhere close to Southern Illinios? I'm really wantin one so i can have somethin awesome to ride in the snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], but i'm havin trouble findin a decent one that doesn't have an outrageous price tag with it. I really need some assistance with this, please respond. Thanks.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 350X

I have onbe in great shape I'd be willing to sell. Live in Tulsa. About 9-10 hours from ya. I've been thinkin bout sellin to get a quad lately. Something that the wife and kid will enjoy riding.

Old 11-12-2003, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default 350X

How much you wantin to sell if for? And man you live very very far away so we'd have to meet somewhere bout halfway. But if its not way too much i might consider it. Right now i'm lookin at a excellent cond. 200x for $1000.

Old 11-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 350X

there is a 350 X In Iron Mountain, MI at a dealer http://upcars.com/private/779177c.html

Old 11-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 350X

Well, I'd have to get almost twice that out of mine. If you'd like to see a Pic

It's only got about 40 minutes on the tires, oil, clutch, plug, chain and sprockets. Starts fist kick 80% second kick 99.5%

It would have more but I ripped a sidwall on a brand new tire and have to wait till after the 19th to order a replacement. That's puts the RAD Mfg. H@ skidplate off another month.

Wife wants me to get rid of it and buy something the family can take turns riding. My wife rides it, but only in sand and not that often doesn't really enjoy riding it so, I've been thinkin' (cause she's been tellin') bout selling it or trading it for a golf cart (quad) the whole family can enjoy.

Old 11-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default 350X

Hey mp86bigred, what cond. did you get your big red in and for how much? I got mine that needed new rear fenders, new fork boots, new gas tank, and new side panels (later i found out that all the seals in my forks were dried up and didn't hold any oil). I payed $600 and it runs great, but it backfires after i have ran it for like 15 minutes once i turn it off. I think i need to replace the OEM exhaust with an aftermarket cobra pipe. The tires suck on it, i have a tiny little kenda mud puppy on the front and two crappy carlilse turf busters on the back. You think that i could run ITP Mud Lites on this beast? Or are they too much, Please Respond. Thanks.

Old 11-13-2003, 10:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default 350X

I paid $200 and the bike was beat. the first day I rode it the shift lever fell off. It won't even start in the cold weather. I just sold it for $200 so I guess I didn't lose. Im keeping my eye out for a better Big Red though. If you spent $600 and even with the problems, got a good reliable bike that you could work with I think you did alright.

the mud lites should be great on the bike also.

One of the main factors in selling my big red was that I bought a MINT condition Quad -1987 Yamaha Moto 4. and would rather Jump on my quad and hit the stat button and go instead of jumping on the big red and kicking it for 15 minutes and holding the throttle open for another 10 got warm it up lol. It was a fun bike for the little time I rode it and I have my eyes out for another one if it comes along.....

Old 11-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default 350X

Yeah, well i'm not too pleased with the way my big red is. I mean, a utility bike doesn't really fit my riding style cuz i jump all the time and i do a lot of wheelies. Another thing i don't like about the big red is that its a shaft drive and i can't do any donuts or i might tear the shaft gears out of it. Also when i get into deep mud or water the gear case oil gets contaminated and i have to change it often. But other than that its a decent bike. I got some pics of it if you want to see it. Oh, so mud lites will work good for it, i was thinkin it would be an awesome all round machine if i had some of those on it. Oh man, never buy any carlile Trail pro's or Turf busters, when you get in mud they slick up and don't clean the treds and you get stuck very easily.

Old 11-14-2003, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default 350X

Sounds like you need a 350X or a 250R.

Old 11-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default 350X

im geting a 85 200x here soon. one of my buds is willing to sell it to me for 800 and it is in the best shape i have ever seen a 3wheeler in. its been bored 10 over and is has motocrose hanled bars also a full pro circuit performance exhaust system on it. i did't even know procircuit made pipes for 3wheelers but i seen it on there. along with new tires and fenders with custem seat cover.. sounds like a hell of a deal to me so IT WILL BE MINE..

Quick Reply: 350X