ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

sasa-frackin'-friggin'@$#%@&#%@&@*&

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 04:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sasa-frackin'-friggin'@$#%@&#%@&@*&

Going riding at 6:00 in the morning........started up the trike 1 hour ago to give my daughter a ride and there was exaust coming from the left side of the head gasket!!!!!!!! It only has about 8 hours riding on it......... POS!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If you want to see the fastest trike rebuild in history you need to be in my driveway right now......1/2 hour to have the engine out and the head off, only reason I am on here now is to vent and the wife is calling around to get a new gasket set,,,,,,,and to top it all off I have to be at work in an hour AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 04:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH yea forgot to add, this is going to be the first ride my wife has been on,,,,,so if it does not run,,,,,I BETTER!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

hope you find one in stock local. I just ordered one for my tri-z yesterday and it won't be here til' next Wednesday or so!

Old 04-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

after 30 phone calls (no joke) we just found one!

Old 04-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Range Rover

happy to hear that you found one now just buy a couple more to have on hand and the head gaskit will never leak agin because you have the extra ones to put on

Old 04-24-2004, 03:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well it is now 1:30am and the trike is running and the cars are packed!!!!!!Thanks to my riding buddy....he brought the trike to my work (I'm a diesel mechanic) and redid the head and installed it in the trike for me I helped on what I could but he did most of it. So it lives again! So it turned out pretty good, Except for the fact I will get 4 hours of sleep then have to drive 3 hours in the morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].....

Old 04-24-2004, 02:01 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all my trips are like that. seems like something always goes wrong, or i need to find a part and install it the day im leaving.

Old 04-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

every time I want to go riding It doesn't want ot run right. And itrs always the carb. I have to clean it out before i go riding every time almost