ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Me and a buddy will be there in force!!! Bringing a couple of toys---yfz450, (2) LRD250r, 400ex and banshee(will be for sale). Hopefully we will enjoy ourselves!!! Hey anyone know if the pits are big enough for a 24 foot enclosed or will we have to unpack and pit inside?

Old 12-28-2005, 01:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

ANYONE going to the Tulsa Shootout? Or is it worth going... Was gonna make a trip to watch, trying to decide one the Shootout or the Chili Bowl race with the Mini Sprints!!!

Old 12-28-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Me and a buddy will be there in force!!! Bringing a couple of toys---yfz450, (2) LRD250r, 400ex and banshee(will be for sale). Hopefully we will enjoy ourselves!!! Hey anyone know if the pits are big enough for a 24 foot enclosed or will we have to unpack and pit inside?
No you have to unpack outside... There is one set of stands on the pit side.. We will be just on the north side of it... you are welcome to pit with us... well help you out all we can..

Old 12-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well we might need the help... We are showing up with the quads, but we have never raced flattrack before. We will probably only have like 3 quads setup for the event but that is enough to have fun and try it out. Im in the process of trying to find some front shocks for my 450. But who knows what we will come up with.... If you know of anyone interested in the banshee let me know... I will be setting it up for me this week, maybe I'll give it a try.

Oh by the way... If you see our trailer come in, let us know where to find you at... We will be in either a black or red 3/4 dodge with a white trailer that has X-tremetoys Racing on the side with my buddies number 36 and his daughters number 38 towards the back.

Old 12-28-2005, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Ok we will have a solid black trailor umm you can look at my pics and see out quads i run the only warrior so far up there and kenny gots a red blue and black 450r just come up and say im the dude from the forums lol and my warrior has eye ball light covers too its not hard to find..

Old 12-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

doyle is gonna be the 1st guy in history to place 1-3 in a race agenst 450's

Old 12-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Considering that the 450's have only been out for a few years, that's not a long history![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Old 12-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Considering that the 450's have only been out for a few years, that's not a long history! j/k
LOL True..... Its not That the warrior that i run is all that fast... Its just i have a really good set up... And that is 3/4 of flatTrack racing.. But it is really fun to beat the 450s and them guys come ask you what the hell you got in that warrior... I just say its stock... lol That kills them.. But i hope i can hold on im running 2nd in points right now about 8 out of 1st... It would be nice to win the points championship with the warrior... I just dont know what to do when i have a YFZ 450 ready to go race in about 3 weeks... I dont know if i should finish the season with the warrior or race the YFZ.....

Old 12-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh I agree, handling is everything. I used to race dirt track with karts and up until my last year I didn't have as strong of an engine as the rest of the other guys and I still ran top 5 about every week. My last year I had a stronger motor and usualy ran top 3, but a lot of the was I had an even better set-up my final year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't know what to tell you to do about running the Warrior or YFZ.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] How many races is left in the series? Heck you might even be faster on the Warrior since it will probably take you a bit to get the YFZ dialed in and used to it.

Old 12-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know what to tell you to do about running the Warrior or YFZ. How many races is left in the series? Heck you might even be faster on the Warrior since it will probably take you a bit to get the YFZ dialed in and used to it.
Very True There is 6 races left... Ill Prob just run the warrior rest of the season.. When i pick the YFZ up in about 3 weeks ill prob just play on it... But you know how it is when you get a new toy... you wanna put the old ones to the side and play with the new one...

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.