ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.

Well I know for sure Im gonna bring the yfz450, LRD250r and maybe a banshee too. I just havent had much seat time on the LRD250r or the banshee... Not really wanting to ride the banshee, more or less just gonna try to sell it. I bought it like 2 weeks ago and now need to pay bills. It is fully setup for flattrack and needs a new home.
Cool... Sounds like you will be running the novice class with me... You are welcome to pit with us. There is one set of stands in the pits and we pit just on the north side of that. Im the only one that runs a warrior in ada so im not hard to find.

How much you wanting for the banshee i got a few buds that would mite be interested...

Old 12-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well I was thinking about parting the banshee out and making a little more out of it but I dont know for sure. I bought it with the intentions to race but now am having to scrounge up money for bills and stuff. I prob have it listed in a couple of days but not for sure what I am going to do yet.

Old 12-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Whats all been done to it.... The BlackSheep race team has been talking about getting one to put into the shop just to play with.

Old 12-22-2005, 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well the only downfall is that it is a J-arm frame but I dont see that being a problem if you are going to flattrack it.

300ex shocks in front to lower it down
lowering Block in rear
G-force adjustable axle
-2 Swingarm
Durablue swaybar
DG nerfs bar, front bumper, grab bar
ITP rims with Hoosiers (right hand outside has new beadlock wheel)
White Maier plastics with a typical yellow and purple seat cover!!

Motor:
Hot Rod true and welded crank
Wiseco Pistons
1 over stock MX ported and polised cylinders
Coolhead with 21cc domes
CPI inframe pipes that look almost new
Pro-Design intake manifolds
FMF reeds

Billet Billet And more Billet (almost everything that you can put on is already done)

This quad is a real looker, the only thing I might do is strip it down and have the frame powdercoated just to add that new look to it. It has proven to be a competitve quad when ran by the guy I bought it from. I havent really road it that much since I bought (a couple of drag passes down the field behind my house). It runs strong and probably should be able to whip some butt in the open class with the right rider. Im not really listing it for sale but if interested in a race quad email me at tconceptz@hotmail.com

Old 12-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

LOL Looks like you need to be racing the banshee.....

Old 12-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well I would but I have too much fun on my 250r and cant beat how it handles... I picked this one up about a month ago and have pushed my yfz450 to the back of the shop... Just cant beat an old beater 250r right. Anyways let me know what you think.

2004 LRD Aluminium Frame
Bullet Motorports 265 Powervalve Motor
+2 Laeger T-pin front aarms
-2 Laeger swingarm
PEP shocks all the way around
Lonestar axle
Rath Racing Swaybar
and some other stuff.

I probably will still show up on race night and get my backend handed to me. I just havent raced in a flattrack race and hope that I have as much fun as I do tear up the track here in sherman. Later Jason

Old 12-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

I probably will still show up on race night and get my backend handed to me.
Oh its all about havin fun.

Old 12-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thats what I am talking about... Im just into having fun but I think in time I will get more competive!!!

Old 12-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

im going to bring my blaster 200 out there and spank ur @$$ doyle u wont be able to hang and if ya do ill get my buddys 280 nothing and really tear ya up im gonna run mud sharks on it so i can get a good bite, and if all else fails ill sell my raptor and get a trailblazer 400 2 stroke and u dont want any of that.

TRUST ME IVE GOT MY EYE ON YOU MR. DRIVER DOYLE
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

im going to bring my blaster 200 out there and spank ur @$$ doyle u wont be able to hang and if ya do ill get my buddys 280 nothing and really tear ya up im gonna run mud sharks on it so i can get a good bite, and if all else fails ill sell my raptor and get a trailblazer 400 2 stroke and u dont want any of that.
TRUST ME IVE GOT MY EYE ON YOU MR. DRIVER DOYLE
Guys this is one of my best friends Austin Oneal... He is the dragracer of the blacksheep.. He has one of the fastest or maby even the fastest raptor in the state of oklahoma.. Im not going to tell you the HP becouse i dont want to start anything... But that rappy scares me becouse its got so much power...Ill give you one hint about it... The motor was built by CrayCraft Raceing....

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Sports Park... Ada, OK.