ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

honda or yamaha

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default honda or yamaha

Actually I aws refering in stock form....Locally suzuki took 1st in the 4-stroke quad class for Competition Riders of America

http://www.intra-action.com/tracksid...s=5&e=128&c=29

Old 04-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Default honda or yamaha

CRA!!!! Dang squeege, we must be close. My daughter was the Sr.Mini quad champ from 1993 to 1996. She pissed in alot of lil boys corn flakes back then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'm closest to Pymatuning Holeshot but used to frequent Malvern and Amhearst Meadowlarks.
Jock Jacobs still around selling stuff? Wayne still have his "mini" mx races?LOL

Old 04-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default honda or yamaha

I haven't been in that place in a few years.... Art got that land off my buddies granddad to get the track started...(wheeler farm) He used to store his yammy mach-z at the farm think he built a boat with 2-454's in it too. I've ridden the track but mostly watched friends race and downed a few cold ones.

Currently I'm ridding trails on my ute.....met friends with land in cochranton so ride them trails 50+ miles in the woods

Old 06-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Trailblazer
Default honda or yamaha

honda is best my step dad owns a machanics shop and if u dont want to spend lotz of mony on fixing stuff stay wit honda.

Old 06-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!
Default honda or yamaha

I dont kbow where some of you guys got your info but Honda has the best, most HP, motor and wins more than yamaha. I'm not brand loyal cause I own 2 yamahas and 2 hondas but when it came down to it I chose the Honda as my Sport bike and it has been a great one. No problems execpt it likes to ride on the back two wheels and it goes fast to quick and also it stops to quick. I love my 450R!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda or yamaha

Yamaha all the way RED mkeans STOP lol ~Yamaha ~

Old 06-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Range Rover
Default honda or yamaha

God dont you PEOPLE read Dirtwheels " witch one is the fastest........THE HONDA" i hate it some people just talk outta there @## or listen to a freind. Get a yamaha and pull up to a 06 trx 450r and you will get beat everytime. i hope you get it so i can pull up next to you and leave you in my dust and then see the look on your face at the end and just laugh at you. The 06 honda's with the hrc kit and other mods will take everything out there hands down the honda is the fastest

Cooper

Old 06-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default honda or yamaha

God dont you PEOPLE read Dirtwheels " witch one is the fastest........THE HONDA" i hate it some people just talk outta there @## or listen to a freind. Get a yamaha and pull up to a 06 trx 450r and you will get beat everytime. i hope you get it so i can pull up next to you and leave you in my dust and then see the look on your face at the end and just laugh at you. The 06 honda's with the hrc kit and other mods will take everything out there hands down the honda is the fastest
LMFAO....One of these days you will come across someone like me and your going to get your *** smoked bad.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default honda or yamaha

Originally posted by: Mr450Cooper

Cooper
if u want to know the truth about ur HRC KIT, and editor from this magazine was at little sahara and he got a bone stock 450r and dynoed it and then he had one with the HRC kit installed and it made 3 HP over what it had stock i was sitting right beside him waiting to get my 686 dynoed. so dont feel all prowd of ur HRC kit, because its junk, im not bashing ur quad im just giving the facts

Old 06-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Range Rover
Default honda or yamaha

haha he had something wrong with it then, i have seen many many many dyno sheets where the hrc honda has dynoed close to 50 so i dont know where your getting your bs from , but thats inpossible. i can show you many dyno runs

Cooper

Quick Reply: honda or yamaha