ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

No More Loretta Lynns?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2002, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

killerkx327, I do have some bump steer. About 1" out at the top out and 1" in when completely bottomed out with no shocks. I never felt it at all and now that I have a PEP stabilizer, it is just plain perfect. The tie rods do hit if I take my steering stops out. I had to put them back in for the stabilizer to work right. It still turns very quick. They hit REAL BAD if you let the a-arms hang without shocks in them. I haven't had a problem with them yet. I ment a ball joint and heim joint and the tie rods held up fine.

Adam Campbell of ATV Action rode it and just couldn't stop talking about it afterwards. I'll just be glad when the magazine comes out so you guys can read what he thought of it.

I got the foot peg "issue" straightened out and the shock is finished. I will have some finished photos Monday night.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Well all I can say is I hope that it's true Lurch! Following the bikers every year is no picinic. Then to put up with 110% humidity + certain showers all at 90+ degree's.Pay to camp and expensive too!I wont even get into the crappy flat land track that it is.Way too many ppl get hurt there,thats a fact!Lorretta's was a good track when there was no others,but now there are plenty of new and much better MX tracks,and I say we give em a chance.Last year i figured approx 200 thousand was taken in,do they give any amature contingency's? A larger pro purse? How about a big fat wallet for Lorretta and Rita Coombs?!That one I'm betting on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Now ya got me started [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]