ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Tom Prendergast?? Where have you been?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2002 | 03:18 PM
|
Pro Rider

Has anyone heard from him lately? I heard a rumor that he was re-instated as chief ATVA official at the Nationals. Is that true?

Old 07-20-2002 | 11:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert

NO Dammit!He is supposed to ref at the fast-trax races.All I know is when I go to a race now I wonder which rules will be enforced.

The ATVA wants a referee,but don't want to pay for one,they say the promotor should pay. I think the ATVA should. What do you ppl think?
ATVA rules means an ATVA ref,,right??wrong??

Old 07-21-2002 | 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Lurch, I was thinking about you today when I saw a used Mojava frame on e-bay for sale. You might want to check it out for a spare if the price is right.
Just got back from riding in the mountains in Col for a week, I have been having fun. I just helped out at the race at Fort Dodge. I will be at LL to watch, but that is all. I have been here looking at what the people have been writing(good and bad about things). This is all that I will say for now.

Old 07-21-2002 | 10:25 AM
|
Pro Rider

Tom, I got a frame and re-inforced it. It's allot stronger now! I will be at LL as well. Look for me when you get there. I will be racing the 4-stroke C class again as well as the +30 class (I turned 30 June 29th). IT's good to hear from you again. Maybe they will come to their senses and get you back into the ATVA referee spot. You are exactly what this sport needs.

Old 07-21-2002 | 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

Tom,

Glad to hier your still enjoying the fun of atving.

Hope to see you back one day. Unfortunately I have no respect for the GNC series and won't untill they show real reform.

You are just another piece of the puzzle that makes the GNC so puzzling.

Nice to see you back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]