ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Predator vs Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator vs Banshee

I think both the Raptor and the predator are faster than a banshee in a stock vs stock drag race.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptor660Rshee350
I think both the Raptor and the predator are faster than a banshee in a stock vs stock drag race.
Actually the Raptor and Shees take wins back and forth. They are pretty evenly matched stock vs stock, usually the better rider wins.

Old 05-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Trailblazer

Phillup its not stock its a 39fcr on gas never tryed stock carb probly would work but u wouldnt get the full potintial . MAN this is an OLD thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
A DAN HALL or D&M 14MIL cheeta banshee will smoke ANY 4STOKE STILL PIERRIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i said it back then ill say it today for drag racing its still the BANSHEE

Old 05-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer

you know the era of the shee is over when you can dusted by a 500lb quad...got beef then lets grill it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

shee's arnt that fast at all

Old 05-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: omahapredator
shee's arnt that fast at all
Stock, no they are no faster than many 4 strokes. But for the cost of a mild upgrade to a 4 stroke you can have a screaming shee.

Old 05-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Cant mess with a modded shee

Old 05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Range Rover

I've never seen a drag between a peredator and a banshee, but I've raced banshee's and predators on my yfz, and the stock/near stock banshees hang with me better than the predators do. In my opinion, I think that the predator is pretty much useless. I love polaris for snowmobiles and farm quads, but they have no business building sport bikes. get a honda or yamaha 450 and I think that you'll be much happier. My buddie has a stroked 409 banshee with all kinds of crap done to it, and he only beats me by around 20 feet at the most, no matter how long the race. and my yfz is almost stock. And my buddie is a dang good rider. Anyway, get a 450 and call it good.

Old 05-16-2005, 01:44 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfz450trx400ex
I've never seen a drag between a peredator and a banshee, but I've raced banshee's and predators on my yfz, and the stock/near stock banshees hang with me better than the predators do. In my opinion, I think that the predator is pretty much useless. I love polaris for snowmobiles and farm quads, but they have no business building sport bikes. get a honda or yamaha 450 and I think that you'll be much happier. My buddie has a stroked 409 banshee with all kinds of crap done to it, and he only beats me by around 20 feet at the most, no matter how long the race. and my yfz is almost stock. And my buddie is a dang good rider. Anyway, get a 450 and call it good.

LOL......they are alot of stupid people. Hey i know what I have a friend in eugene, Oregon that has a Pred, line that useless yfz up agaist him and get your EDIT handed to you! I can set up the race for ya.....how does that sound? They are no way in hell that a stock banshee is going to give you a better race then a stock Pred!

Old 05-16-2005, 04:27 AM
Range Rover

Hey, Iv'e never said that I can't be wrong, I said that my opinions where from in my experience, that's the only information that I can give. As to me racin your buddy, anytime. I'm not sayin I'd win, I'm not sayin that I wouldn't. I'll race anybody, I lose a lot of times, but that's because I'll race you no matter what. I just wanna have a good time, and I'll race anybody. I really doubt that a pred would hang with me, that is unless he's got quite a bit of coin into his bike. If that's the case, than it would't really be a huge deal if he did beat me, 'couse I'm almost stock! Anyway, I doubt he'd beat me, but I've been wrong before, and maybe I am now also.

Quick Reply: Predator vs Banshee