ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Aftermarket Frames?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 10:08 PM
WP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket Frames?

Excuses, excuses Matt. Tell them the real reason you are quiting. You want to ride bikes you big ***. You are a rich kid and I doubt money is the problem. I love how you guys try to pick on me, yet none of you have beat me yet. Is this the little dick syndrome?

Old 05-21-2003, 10:09 PM
WP
Pro Rider

I am going to take the advice of many others and I am going to change suspension. Now is it Custom Axis or PEP?

Old 05-21-2003, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

I'm ordering pep over the winter for next season there is a five month wait. the costoms are 400$ more a set for what I want.

Old 05-22-2003, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

WP,did this weekends race (dealer series) have anything to do with you wanting to change stocks? I hope that little dick syndrome comment wasn't directed towards me. MATT, sorry to hear you might be selling your quad. Im trying to buy a $50,000.00 dollar trailer for my business and might need to put racing off for another two months or so. I just dumped 1,200.00 bucks into my bottom end (new rod, timing chain, stroked, tranny mods) and it's still not done. I might need to pay trinity around 750.00 for the top half. I might need to wait till next months check. I only get paid once a month. Money is tight over-here too. I need to get my priorities straight for the next two months and that means my quad will have to hold off being fixed. WP, not everyone sells tools and makes $1,000 bucks a day. By the way, hows the house issue coming along?

Old 05-22-2003, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

Cory, your gonna get PARKED! real soon

THATS A PROMISE

Old 05-22-2003, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WP
Excuses, excuses Matt. Tell them the real reason you are quiting. You want to ride bikes you big ***. You are a rich kid and I doubt money is the problem. I love how you guys try to pick on me, yet none of you have beat me yet. Is this the little dick syndrome?
YEAH I'M A RICH DOOD! I WORK MY *** OFF 15 HOUR DAYS 2 JOBS, TO HAVE A NICE TRUCK, DECENT QUAD, AND HAVE FUN ON THE WEEKENDS, NOW ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS AND START MY OWN BUSINESS. SO I DONT WORK FOR WHITE TRASH REDNECKS LIKE YOU!

no one's picking on you, your the one downtalking everyone else. i wasnt in this conversation till you DRAGGED me into it. no one has beat you yet because glen helen sucks! its not mx its a friggen cake walk especially for someone with a 60hp quad. i'll take you on any day at a technical track like El Cajon. even after i havent ridden in 2 months. when the bikes back together we'll set a date, so i can dethrone the "#1 Amatuer racer on the west coast"

Old 05-22-2003, 05:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Look guys. This has gone wild!
Is this needed in the forums? Do these reply's have a usefull gain of knowlede either mechanically or personally?Do they have squat to do with an aftermarket frame?
Lets start acting like the adults that you are, please.
If profanity and verbal abuse cannot be avoided,how about using the PM feature and sparing us the abuse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Thank you.

Old 05-22-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

WP whats better PEP or Works? When you get them set for you weight and happens when you get bigger? Can you change them?

Old 05-23-2003, 12:27 AM
WP
Pro Rider

PEP is WAY better than works. Hey LT80, unless the others are serious, which I doubt, we are all friends and just screwing around. I have all of these guys on speed dial. Yeah Ed, this weekend was the final blow. As far as the house goes, the old prune we are buying it from is being a pain and escrow is taking forever. I hope to move this weekend, but it is not looking good. When I get in I will have to invite you guys to come on over and check it out.

Old 05-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

DOH! OK me bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL
But seeins thats the case,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bout time you decided to get rid of those junk TCS (tottaly crappy shocks)! If your going to be a pro,you need pro shocks!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Get the PEP! Angela LOVES her new LSR long travel front w/matching PEP shocks!! She's flying higher than ever! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gidday

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Frames?