Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Is this french Website for real????

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004 | 06:26 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Is this french Website for real????

http://www.atvmoteurs.com/home

Please take a look at this website... Does anyone heard of it before???? And if you did what kind of reference could you give... It has very low pricing on ATV's and worldwide shipping as well...

Thanks!!!

2004 KODIAK 450 (RED)

Old 06-07-2004 | 08:12 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: Gavazo
http://www.atvmoteurs.com/home

Please take a look at this website... Does anyone heard of it before???? And if you did what kind of reference could you give... It has very low pricing on ATV's and worldwide shipping as well...

Thanks!!!

2004 KODIAK 450 (RED)
A new Grizzly for $4500, and $360 to ship anywhere in the US...

Hey Gavazo, after you buy this quad let me know. I have some great land for sale up here in Alaska... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2004 | 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Should we really trust the French???? Just kidding!! But honestly.......if it we're me....I wouldn't trust it...I have read on the forum before of overseas atv places wich were just a big scam...but if it is for real then that would be great........I just know that i would rather spend an extra grand or two to actually drive the atv off of the showroom floor then send my money somewhere in France and just cross my fingers that an atv actually gets sent to my doorstep.......Just my opinion.

Old 06-09-2004 | 01:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

I don't think I would trust it. Check out this post

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...did/370642.cfm

The scammers could scam just as easily from a website as they do from ebay or anywhere else for that matter. Be very careful. But if you do buy from them and receive an atv please post back to let us know. They do have some UNBELEIVABLE prices.

Old 06-09-2004 | 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just sign the check over to Bin Laden inc. Smells like a scam. They are getting more bold. Now they just sell items on their own web sites instead of other peoples web sites.

Old 06-15-2004 | 12:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well It looks like that place went belly up. They were either selling stuff toooo cheap or scamming because they're not there anymore. I wonder which it was?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004 | 03:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi everone, im new here but that website your talking about i checked it out, seen it other day thought how are they selling them so cheap, so i emailed them and heres what i got back, i ask them about the 300ex and the raptor, the lady wrote back and said that the price was 3199 for the raptor which included shipping, fed x, or some other company or you could choose your own, but they recomened fed x, she also said there was no import tax, also the only way they you could buy one was to wire the money,and that was though western union, said that pay half then they ship, said shipping would be fed x air like 3 to 5 days then when you recive the atv pay the other half, and if you wasnt 100% satisfied send it back within 5 days and you would recive all the money back, at the end of the email she said if i was interrested email them back, so all that being said, sounded pretty legit to me i mean if you have there email of all that being said and sending money western union and they would have on file what money you sent and you would have receipt, could'nt ya do something if it was a scam with all that ? anyway has anyone else emailed them ? not sure of it myself but they have some great prices. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] later all.

Old 06-15-2004 | 04:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

oh i forgot but would,nt this work if it was a real website, if i tried ping it or trace it, i tried but it did nothing, heres what i tried pinging and i tried there email they give me and it didnt work ethier .http://www.atv-for-sale.com/, dont sound good to me.

Old 06-15-2004 | 06:13 PM
Range Rover

Dont' be stupid ... buy from a local dealer .......

Any deal like this will never be legit.

Old 06-15-2004 | 11:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey bud you better do some reading. Try the ebay fraud post it will clue you in on whats going on. The western union payment is the main give away. They will try to put it in a way that sounds fool proof but it's not. They do this on ebay all the time. I had one of these guys try the same gimmick on me a few years ago on ebay with a boat motor. I checked western unions policies and found out they could get my money without me having anyway to trace them at all. I backed out and I'm glad I did because after that I started hearing alot about people getting scammed the exact same way that guy tried to scam me. That email that you got from this place was almost word for word what I got in my email on the boat motor. Becareful when buying on the internet.