Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Quad Family--Well I did it, got 4 quads for us and our kids. LONG POST

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad Family--Well I did it, got 4 quads for us and our kids. LONG POST

I researched, and researched and decided to get zuki's Quadsports. I got 1 Z400 for me(wow!), a Z250 for my wife, a Z250 for 16y/o son, and a Z80 for my smaller son, um, uh 12 yr old and up son. I had previously been by Granny's Motorcycles, but felt too much like I was being sold. They told me details that I found not to be factual. They had Quad BLOWOUT on their sign, when I asked they said it was on the Quadsports(cool right). Well, he said I could have the Z400 at $5800, and the Z250 for $3800. WOW! They said they would not add dealer prep........WELL, on with my search. I saw Trailers, RV's and Cycle freebee mag(I think that was the name). I called Sarasota Suzuki, and asked what was the best price on the 4 machines. They wanted to know where I needed to be at. I replied where I saw the competetors ads and they said that they would do their best to match it.

I stopped by Sarasota Suzuki on Wed, after work, and had the guys ear (Tim)for 30min after they closed. The price was WAY better than Granny's, and I told him I would be back Thurs and let him know 1 way or the other. Well Thurs AM, I made my descision. I called and asked them to perep them along with an all AL 7' x 16' flat bed trailer(sweet). I picked them up at closing time, it was rainy, so I didn't really have time to inspect them. When we got them home, we rode them around the block before retiring them to the garage. They were not cleaned up at all! They had surface rust on some of the parts, stickey goo on the plastic, .... The 80 ran like it's carb was plugged up, really dissapointing. I called, Tim was not there, but spoke to Dave(sales mgr), and politely explained the problem. He assured me that it was not a problem, and they would make everything right. I dropped them off Thurs afternoon, and they said that they would take care of it. This was about 45 min before they closed. We needed gear for everyone, so Jay fitted us out for the next 90 min. He stayed late to help us out and get the proper fit on all our gear. On top of that, he gave us 10% off(prob could have gotten a better deal, but felt it was worth it due to his help). During this time the owner came over and introduced himself, SUPER nice guy, and has quads for his family too.

I picked them up on Fri, the 80 ran like a bat outta he!!, it and all the other quads looked brand new. They fixed the problems, and gave us a graet deal! I would drive a hundred miles to do business with them again!

Sarasota Suzuki has my business! Thanks guys!